Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Registration, Benefits & Objective, How to Apply Online for Diesel Subsidy Under Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka
Karnataka’s chief minister unveiled a new initiative called Karnataka Raitha Shakti in the state budget for 2022–2023. The state does not have such a program for farmers. This program encourages farmers to employ cutting-edge technology to increase farm productivity and reduce fuel costs. The Kisan software, which can be accessed through the FRUITS Portal and uses the registration ID number, is currently used to carry out all of the initiatives that the Agriculture Department has created for the state’s farmers. Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme, which will be implemented similarly through Direct Transfer (DBT) utilizing Kisan software, will be open to all farmers in the state who have registered on the FRUITS portal.
About Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2023
In order to lessen the financial burden of expensive sickness on the farmer, this program offers farmers reduced diesel. You are all aware of how crucial diesel-powered equipment is to farming and how farmers cannot function without it. This is a fantastic time for the State Government to launch this program because the fuel price has increased dramatically; it will only benefit state farmers. The government has set aside a significant sum of money—roughly 500 crore rupees—to cover the cost of this plan’s complete adoption and execution.
In addition, CM advised enhancing the infrastructure after harvesting and offered several suggestions. Common centers for farm produce organizations are appropriate locations to start when creating a program that costs Rs 50 crores for post-harvest management, marketing, and exporting agricultural products.
Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka Highlights
|Name of scheme||Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme|
|Launch By||The CM of Karnataka, Basavaraj Bommai|
|Objectives||Provide diesel at a discounted price|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Karnataka|
Objective Raitha Shakti Yojana
The Chief Minister of Karnataka’s decision to launch the Raitha Shakti initiative was primarily driven by his desire to ease the financial burden that fuel prices place on farmers while also promoting the use of agricultural machinery.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Benefits
- Each of the benefited farmers would receive a 250 rupee diesel subsidy (per acre of land)
- Plots of land with a minimum size of 5 acres will receive the most assistance.
- The recipients would promptly have the subsidy money digitally put into each bank account.
- Krishi Yantra Dhare centers are expanding across the state to provide agriculture equipment to small and marginal farmers.
- In the Vijapura district’s Toravi village, the government plans to construct a cold storage facility. The majority of the state’s vineyard acreage is located here.35 crores have been set aside by the Karnataka Grape and Wine Board to construct a cold storage facility.
Eligibility for Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
Following is a list of requirements for this program’s eligibility:
- Candidates must be residents of Karnataka state.
- The candidate needs to be a farmer.
- Candidates need to own their own land.
- Any farmers in the state who have registered for the FRUITS cash scheme through its online portal would gain from this program.
Documents Needed to Apply
The following papers are required for the Raitha Shakti Scheme:
- Aadhar card.
- Address Proof.
- Mobile Number.
How to Apply for Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below in order to register for this program:
- Open the official webpage for this scheme on your device first.
- Your smartphone will display the home page.
- Next, you must create an ID to register the farmer on this portal (Only then can you sign up for this plan).
- If you possess a fruit ID when applying for the program requires using the site.
- Seek the sign-up option and select it. A new page will appear.
- fill out all the required fields and submit all the required files. Next, select “Register” from the menu.
- You will be successfully registered.