KSIDC WE Mission Kerala:- The Kerala government launched significant initiatives to support female entrepreneurs in the State on International Women’s Day, including a rise in the maximum loan amount for women under the KSIDC’s “We-Mission Kerala” initiative from Rs. 25 lakhs to Rs. 50 lakh at 5% interest starting April 1. Read below to check the detailed information related to KSIDC WE Mission Kerala like Highlights, Objectives, Features and Benefits, Registration Process, and much more
Table of Contents
KSIDC WE Mission Kerala 2024
The Department of Industry and Commerce announced the WE Mission Kerala at the women entrepreneurs’ meet on Wednesday, saying that it will help women company owners under the “We-Mission Kerala” program of the Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) grow up their operations. The scheme’s moratorium period, which identifies, supports, and promotes women entrepreneurs, will be extended from the current six months to one year. Veena George, Minister for Health and Women and Child Development, opened the meeting by stating that the empowerment of those around a woman who starts her own business extends to them as well. Women must take on job-producing roles to create a society where they are empowered.
WE Mission Kerala Details Highlights
|WE Mission Kerala
|Government of Kerala
|International Women’s Day
|to support female entrepreneurs
KSIDC WE Mission Kerala Objective
On International Women’s Day, the gathering of female entrepreneurs from all around the State was part of a bigger set of activities scheduled as part of the ‘Year of Entrepreneurs’. A combined grant of Rs 5 lakh for women cooperative societies, which will be made accessible to cooperative societies that start-up in April or to those that are currently operating but intend to modernize and progress in technology.
Features and Benefits of KSIDC WE Mission Kerala
Some of the key features and benefits of the mission are as follows:
- It concentrated on the State’s existing policies and environment that support entrepreneurship.
- Women business owners will be able to use the Kozhikode incubation center’s facilities starting on April 1, 2023, by paying 50% rent.
- Women Development Department is running training programs in all 14 districts to promote and support female entrepreneurship since women entrepreneurs serve as role models for society.
- Many women have also expressed interest in starting dairy farms and other businesses in the animal husbandry industry.
- The government is offering all forms of assistance to women who want to start businesses,
KSIDC WE Mission Kerala Registration Process
- To register online, the applicant has to open the official website.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the registration option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the registration details in the application form.
- Check the details carefully.
- Upload the relevant documents if needed.
- Now click on the register option.