LIC Policy Status Online Check Kaise Kare by SMS, Phone Number, DOB, App, How to Check LIC Policy Status without Login & Registration, Toll-Free Number
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) was established in 1956 and is one of the oldest and largest insurance companies in the country. The LIC provides financial security to the citizens of India and has its headquarters in Mumbai. The company offers many useful products to customers. The LIC has more than 30 crore policyholders in the country. The LIC has many policies like term insurance, endowment policies, money-back policies, whole-life policies, and unit-linked insurance plans (ULIPs). One of the main benefits to have a life insurance policy from LIC is the trust that the individual has in the company.
LIC Policy Status Check 2023
The LIC has a very good reputation in the Indian Market as it provides excellent customer service. The company has ample agents and offices all over the country to support and assist customers with their queries and claims. The LIC has also provided an online facility to its customers. With the help of online services, now customer can easily check their policy status. The company has come up with a facility to help its customers. Now, the policyholders can check their status by sitting anywhere, as there is no need to visit the offices physically.
Overview of LIC Policy Status
|Name of the article||LIC Policy Status Check|
|Name of the company||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Founder||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the country|
Procedure for LIC Registration for a New User Online
- Firstly, go to the official website of LIC’s e-service portal
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to Click on ‘Sign Up’ on the home page.
- After that fill out the online registration form by entering the required details and then enter a valid email address
- Now you have to select a username and password.
- You will receive a mail for confirmation.
How to Check LIC Policy Status Online
- Firstly, visit the official site of LIC of India
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Then you will see the Customer Portal, click on it.
- After that, the login page will open.
- Select the registered user option on the login page.
- Then enter your user Id, D.O.B., and password.
- Now click on the sign-in option.
- Click on the option of View Enrolment Policy.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Now you will see the details about the due date, enrolment date, and bonus.
- By following these steps, you can check the status of your LIC policy.
Procedure to Check LIC Policy Status by Phone Number
The policyholder can call the LIC customer care number +91-02268276827 if the holder has any queries. This facility can be used in Hindi, English, and eight other regional languages. The individual can take advantage of this facility from Monday to Friday, 08:00 a.m. and 08:00 p.m.
Procedure to Check LIC Policy Status by SMS
The LIC has provided its customers with the SMS facility so that they can be updated throughout the policy term. The policyholder can check the status of the LIC policy through a mobile which is ‘9222492224’.This service is made available for customers in 8 regional languages. The facility is also available in Hindi and English.
North Zone Customer Support Number
|Delhi-I/ II/ III||011-28844132/ 011-28822223/ 011-28855115|
|Jaipur-I/ II||0141-2745834/ 0141-2713708|