Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana:- As we all know Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik always works for the welfare of the citizens of the state. His government always launches welfare schemes for the sake of citizens. Recently he launched a scheme called Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana for Western Odisha. Under this program, the state government will construct a Kalyan mandap for the citizens. If you are interested in checking all the details of this yojana then continue to read this article carefully. In this article, we will cover all the important information about this scheme. We will mainly focus on providing you with the correct information about this scheme. So let’s continue.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana 2024
On 14 July Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik launched this scheme. The scheme aims to construct the Kalyan mandaps and auditoriums throughout the state for citizens. Only the citizens of western Odisha are eligible for this scheme. At the launching event, the chief minister said that western Odisha plays an important role in the overall development of the Odisha State. Under this program the state government promised to construct around 2000 kalyan mandaps across west Odisha, and the local auditoriums will be constructed through this scheme. Every citizen of Western Odisha will be able to enjoy many socio-cultural activities.
Key Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
|Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
|Chief minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik
|14th July 2023
|Provide facility of Kalyan mandap for social activity.
|Citizens of western Odisha
|Number of Kalyan mandaps to be constructed
Objective Of Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to promote the socio-cultural activities throughout the western Odisha. The chief minister Mr Naveen Patnaik said that western Odisha plays an important role in the development of the state, that’s why he doubled the budget of the Western Odisha Development Council.
Benefits And Features Of Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
The features and benefits of Mukhyamantri Yojana are given below:-
- On the launching of Mukhyamantri Yojana, the citizens of Western Odisha will be able to organize different social activity programs.
- According to the reports the government of Odisha will construct almost 2000 Kalyan mandaps throughout Western Odisha.
- This scheme is an initiative that will be completed under the 5T initiative of the Odisha State.
- The budget of the scheme will be almost 25 crore INR.
- This scheme is a good initiative to provide facilities to the citizens of Western Odisha.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- Only the citizens of Odisha will be able to avail the benefits from this scheme. Only they can take benefits from Kalyan mandaps and auditoriums which will be constructed under this program.
- This scheme will be mostly beneficial to the citizens of Western Odisha.
List for use of Kalyan Kalyan Mandaps
- Government Expo
- Annual Function
- Cultural Programme
- Musical Programme
- Social Activities
- Reality Show
- Educational Programme
- Corporation Meeting
- Fun Party
- Conference Meeting
- Marriage Functions
- Blood Donation Camp
How To Book Kalyan Mandap Under Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
Interested candidates are requested to follow the below-given steps to book Kalyan mandap under this program:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme.
- Now on the homepage, you have to click on Mandap Booking under the Citizens Services section.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have to enter such details as book Timeline, Booking date, your name, I’d proof, address, mobile number, purpose of booking, etc. In the form.
- After filling in these details you have to click on the Proceed button.
- Now you have to deposit the security amount through an online payment method.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
People who wish to participate in the program online will need to be patient. The official website is not running yet and will launched soon. Once the website is live, Applicants can apply for this yojana.