Namo Tablet Yojana:- The Gujarat State Government launched the Namo Tablet Yojana intending to provide free tablets for the state’s students to use for their education. The state government has invited the online application form to register under the yojana on the official site of https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. Read below to get detailed information related to the Namo e Tablet like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration process, and much more
Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
Another innovative program is being implemented as part of the laudable Digital India initiative, and it is providing new opportunities for modern education thanks to the Gujarati government’s Namo Tablet Yojana. The E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana received Rs 252 crore from the Gujarat government’s 2019–20 budget. About 3 lakh deserving students are given tablets with the most advanced high-end features as part of the program to help them in their higher studies. If you’re interested in the government’s Namo Tablet Yojana, which was just introduced, any students who are admitted to the first year of a polytechnic or college program are eligible to participate in this program and can submit an online application.
Meritorious students enrolling in first-year college or polytechnic courses are eligible for the scheme, and the budget for 2019–2020 included Rs 252 crore for the Namo E–Tablet Scheme, which allows students to apply for Acer/Lenovo tablets with the most recent specifications.
Namo e Tablet Scheme Details Highlights
|Scheme Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Introduced by||Honorable CM Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||To offer tablets for 1000 Rupees|
Namo Tablet Yojana Objectives
The prime minister of our nation has established a creative strategy for promoting digital education to popularise digital technologies in our nation. College students will receive free tablets through the implementation of the plan. The government wishes to apply the new paths of modern education in our nation by giving the students high-quality technical items so they can achieve greatness, hence the tablets will be offered at a discounted price of 1000 rupees. Given that tablets are available for just a thousand rupees, this program will be incredibly beneficial for all pupils.
Namo Tablet Yojana Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana are as follows:
- The pupils would be provided with equipment like cell phones and tablets at a very low cost and without any issues.
- College students will only receive 1000 rupees under this program
- Approximately 5 lakh students and women will benefit from this Namo Tablet Yojana.
- This plan will revitalize the educational system. Students will have the opportunity to learn about the contemporary educational system.
- Students will have very affordable access to tablets and cell phones. Only 1000 rupees will be accepted as symbolic currency.
- The major factor is that women’s ages have no bearing on the situation. They can receive the rewards under this plan as they desire.
- This is a significant move on the part of the government to advance its dual goals of modernizing education and empowering women.
Eligibility Criteria for Namo Tablet Yojana
The eligibility criteria for yojana are as follows:
- The Namo Tablet Yojana only accepts applications from permanent residents of Gujarat who wish to participate
- A student must complete class 12 this semester
- The applicant’s family’s income should not be higher than Rs 1 lakh
- The pupil must fall under the BPL category
- The student is ineligible to apply if, after passing the intermediate examination, he does not take any additional exams
Documents Required to Apply
The documents required for the yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- 12th passing certificate
- Voter ID card
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Certificate to confirm Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Caste certificate
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Features of Namo e Tablet
The students received tablets with the following specifications:
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Steps to Register For Namo Tablet Yojana
To Register for the yojana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to your respective college
- Each institution will post information about qualified candidates on its official website
- If your name appears on the list of qualified candidates, you must log in using your special Institute ID
- Now, choose your name, category, syllabus, etc. by selecting Add New Student from the menu
- You must next input your board number and seat number and deposit the required 1000 rupees
- You will receive a receipt in the form of this payment, which you must submit to the institute’s official website
- The Head will produce a receipt for this transaction
- The webpage will be updated with the receipt number and date
- Finally, you will receive the tablet
For any other query related to the yojana, feel free to contact the below-given helpline number between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Helpline Number: 079-26566000