PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check:- The scheme has seen numerous upgrades and modifications since it first began. The farmers must periodically check the status of their payments and their names on the list of participants in the scheme. You can learn more about the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status on the PM Kisan Yojana website, pmkisan.gov.in. It’s crucial to understand what the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status entails as a result. Read below to get the detailed information related to the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check for the 14th Installment and much more
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2023
The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the PM assists needy farmers. Up to this moment, it has provided 11 installments. The final payment was due in July 2022. At the end of November, the PM Kisan 12th Installment will be released. Farmers who have previously registered for the program and benefited from it are limited to checking the status of the list of recipients. Verify the recipients’ names on the list and the progress of the payments. Many farmers wanted to know if there was an issue with their accounts because they had not received their payments on schedule. So, we can observe if the payment has been received or if it is still waiting. You won’t be able to use this scheme any longer because many farmers were removed from the list of beneficiaries after PM Kisan KYC.
Only farmers who complete KYC and are approved will have money sent straight into their bank accounts. They only need to visit the official website and look up the beneficiary list status to see whether or not they have been removed from the accounts. If their name appears on the list, they will also benefit from the plan. A farmer who qualifies for this program can easily visit the PM Kisan website and submit the form and any required documentation if they haven’t previously done so. It will be simple for them to obtain the funds from this scheme once the paperwork has been authorized.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 12th Installment
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status Highlights
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KSNY)|
|Introduced By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|11th Installment date||31st May 2022|
|Total money Transferred||21,000 Crores|
|12th Installment date||November 31st, 2022|
|Total installments Till August||Eleven installments|
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Objective
The major purpose of tracking the status is that it makes it easy for every farmer to find out whether they have received their payment and whether they have received the installment. The scheme has also undergone several upgrades and modifications. The PM Kisan Yojana program has been terminated for ineligible farmers. Many farmers now find it necessary to check to see if their names are listed among the beneficiaries as a result. Therefore, it is necessary to confirm PM Kisan’s beneficiary status under these circumstances.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Benefits
The following are the benefits of beneficiary status check:
- A farmer who qualifies for PM Kisan can check the status page on the internet to see if the payment has been made to his account or not.
- The ability for eligible farmers to verify that their names appear on the PM Kisan beneficiary list is another useful feature. It is simple for them to profit from the scheme if it is on the list.
- Only farmers can access the status, and only those who have registered for the program or successfully passed E KYC will be able to utilize it. The beneficiary list’s current status should only be known by farmers.
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Eligibility
- Only farmers who have already been approved for the program and have started receiving payments can view the list of PM Kisan Status Beneficiaries.
- Any family member may benefit from this yojana depending on the requirements of this scheme.
- Mobile number
- Registration number
- Aadhaar Number
Steps to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Online
- First of all, go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Under the farmers’ corner section, click on the Beneficiary Status option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Now you will be provided two options to check the status i.e.,
- Search by your mobile number
- Search by your registration number
- Now select one of the options, and enter the respective number
- After that enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the Get Data button to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status for the 12th Installment Online