Rythu Bandhu Status 2023 Telangana | Rythu Bandhu Payment Status Check | Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status | Rythu Bandhu Scheme | Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary list |
The Rythu Bandhu Scheme was introduced by the Telangana state government to aid in the development of the state’s farmers. The Rythu Bandhu scheme’s key components will be discussed in this post today with the readers. The Telangana state chief minister introduced the scheme. Additionally, we will outline in this article the step-by-step process for finding out the Rythu Bandhu Status for 2023. We will provide step-by-step instructions that will allow you to verify the status of beneficiary payments as well as the list of farmers that was released by the relevant Telangana government officials.
Rythu Bandhu Status Check 2023
As you are all aware, the Telangana government has granted all of the state’s farmers the Rythu Bandhu Status in an effort to aid them financially. In accordance with this plan, the government will give farmers incentives to help them become independent. All Telangana farmers will receive cash help through the Rythu Bandhu programme according to a statement from Telangana Chief Minister K. K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
Officials have been told to put the incentive money into the farmers’ bank accounts. The CM has instructed the financial departments to disburse Rs 7,300 crore for the implementation of the RythuBandhu programme in order to accomplish this. In order for all of the farmers to receive financial support under this programme, changes and improvements have been made to the revenue records prior to granting financial aid.
Rythu Bandhu Payment To Release on 28th Dec
Honourable Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrashekhar Rao has instructed the Finance Minister T Harish Rao to release the instalment amount of Rs. 5000 for the Yasangi (Rabi) season to the beneficiaries of the Rythu Bandhu scheme. From 28 December, the government is going to disburse approximately rupees 7600 crores directly in the bank accounts of the farmers. All the beneficiaries of the Rythu Bandhu scheme will receive the amount before the Sankranti holidays in January 2023. The amount will directly transfer to the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
Rythu Bandhu Status Highlights
|Name||Rythu Bandhu Status|
|Launched by||CM of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Telangana|
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 8th Phase Released
The Rythu Bandhu amount will be distributed in eight phases starting on December 28. Under the 8th phase, the government will deposit Rs. 43036.63 crores into the bank accounts of farmers. Additionally, the state government has given farmers growing the Rabi crop Rs 7645.66 crore. This programme will help more than 66 lakh farmers. Since the program’s launch, the government has distributed Rs. 50000 crores, a significant milestone. Within the following 10 days, the beneficiary’s bank account will receive a direct payment of the benefit amount. Additionally, the government had given the Finance Department instructions to prepare the finances for RythuBandhu by December 15.
- The programme benefits 66.61 lakh pattadar farmers, who own 1.52 crore acres of land, and 94000 farmers with ROFR pattas, who own 3.05 lakh acres of land.
- S Niranjan Reddy, the minister of agriculture, provided this information. The deadline for applying for the programme was December 10. In accordance with this plan, the money will first be transferred into the bank accounts of farmers who own less than two acres of land, followed by those who own three acres or more.
- Previously, this programme helped roughly 60.84 lakh farmers throughout the monsoon season.
Rythu Bandhu: 2.8 Lakh More Farmers Will Be Covered
In order to give farmers financial support, the RythuBandhu scheme has been introduced. This season, 66311 acres of land have been purchased under the umbrella of this programme, and this year, 2,81,865 additional farmers will receive aid under it. Through this programme, 150.18 acres of land are farmed by around 63.25 lakh farmers in Telangana. S. Niranjan Reddy, the minister of agriculture, provided this information. Under the RythuBandhu programme, the farmers will receive Rs. 7,508,78 crore for this Vanakalam. The region of Nalgonda has the highest percentage of qualified farmers, whereas MedchalMalkajgiri has the lowest percentage.
There are 4,72,983 farmers in Nalgonda and 39762 in MedchalMalkajgiri. All farmers who have registered under this programme for the first time must provide their local AEOs and AOs with an Aadhar card, bank account information, and Pattadar passbook.
The benefit payment under this scheme will be put into participants’ bank accounts between June 15 and June 25. The government has set aside Rs 14800 crore for this programme.
Rs 7508 Crores Required To Implement Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The RythuBandhu scheme’s benefit payments to beneficiaries started to be made into their bank accounts on June 15. It has been noted that during the past three years, the amount of money needed for a season has increased to Rs 1584 crores. In addition, this year saw the addition of 66000 acres of new land and 2 lahks, new eligible farmers, in the most recent tranche. The government offers incentives under the RythuBandhu programme for two crops each year. This programme was introduced in the fiscal year 2018–19. To accomplish this programme, the government needs to have access to Rs 7508 crore for the current crop season, which it has allotted Rs 5925 crore for in 2018–19.
Benefit Amount Has Increased By way of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Additionally, there are many agricultural properties that have undergone modifications. As a result, additional land plots are being farmed. The RythuBandhu Amount has been increased by 1000 per acre by the Telangana chief minister as a result. Farmers are being given financial help through this programme in the amount of Rs 5000 per acre. Previously, this cost per acre was Rs. 4000. The number of recipients is growing with each cycle of this programme. The required amount for 2019–20 was Rs 5100 crore, for 2020–21 it was Rs 6900 crore, and for 2022 it is Rs 7508 crore.
This year, the RythuBandhu plan will transfer the compensation amount into the farmers’ bank accounts until June 25. This programme will benefit about 59.26 lakh farmers.
Rythu Bandhu Status Latest Update
The Telangana government released Rs 7,000 crore for Rythu Bandhu Status for the Kharif crop and another Rs 1,200 crore for the harvest advance waiver, totalling Rs 8,200 crore on Thursday, despite the lockdown having a negative impact on its revenues. The State government will directly deposit the yield credit waiver payments into the financial accounts. A total of Rs 1,200 crore would be recorded in the records of the 6.1 lakh beneficiaries of the initial phase of crop loan waiver. Mr Harish Rao also stated that preparations were being made to credit the assistance at a rate of 5,000 per acre to about 51 lakh qualified farmers prior to the start of the agricultural season.
Rythu Bandhu Amount to Be Deposited Into Farmer’s Account
RythuBandhu Amount distribution into a farmer’s bank account has been ordered by Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. This sum will be deposited starting on December 28, 2020, for the Rabi season. The Finance Department has been instructed to disburse the Rs 73000 crores that must be transferred into the accounts of 58.33 lakh farmers. The Chief Minister has instructed the staff to make sure that no farmer in the state is excluded from the RythuBandhu programme. For the Rabi season, this programme would offer Rs. 5000 per acre in farm support. In accordance with this plan, small and marginal farmers will be covered in the first 10 days, followed by major agricultural holdings.
Rythu Bandhu Payment Release
As promised, the Telangana government released Rs 5,290 crore for the RythuBandhu Scheme and deposited money into the accounts of 50 lakh farmers on June 22, 2020. Even though the government’s income is extremely low as a result of the coronavirus, Telangana’s administration has been able to extend the benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme to all farmers. Under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, each farmer receives Rs 5,000 per acre. There are around 5 lakh farmers who have not provided their bank account information. All farmers who have acquired the passbook by June 16 will receive the rythu bandhu payment. The money will be credited to the farmers’ bank accounts as soon as they update the information on their bank accounts.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Objective
The Telangana government is offering cash incentives to the farmers through the RythuBandhu plan in order to enhance their financial situation and make them self-sufficient. The farmers will receive Rs. 4000 per hectare of land through this programme, in addition to several other advantages.
Release Of Funds for The Rainy Season
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao announced the release of a Rs 5,500 crore fund on June 15, 2020. S Niranjan Reddy, the state’s minister of agriculture, has sent the money that would be distributed to farmers as part of the Rythu Bandhu programme during the rainy season. The agriculture minister also congratulated the chief minister and provided information about the impending disbursement of another fund totalling Rs. 1500 crore. The fund was made available to assist farmers financially amid the challenges the state was experiencing as a result of the COVID crisis, demonstrating the government’s concern for farmers and agriculture.
Statics Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Total Number of Farmers||5715870|
Rythu Bandhu Key Information
According to the information we have, the government of chief minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao was thinking about only granting the advantages of the scheme to farmers who would actually cultivate the land. Farmers that apply for the programme but have uncultivated land will not be paid out. In other words, Rythu Bandhu advantages are dependent on cultivation. Farmers have to grow their own land in order to benefit from the programme. The information we have regarding the outcome is that the chief minister rejected the move after threatening for so many days.
Participating Bank List under Rythu Bandhu
|Bank Name||Mandal Count|
|State Bank of India||3398430|
|Indian overseas Bank||601562|
|AP grameena Vikas Bank||1323887|
|Telangana grameena Bank||945170|
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Amount
Authorities under the direction of the Ministers would swiftly deposit the funds into the records of farmers whose produce advance amounts were Rs 25,000 or less. Farmers whose advance amounts were greater than Rs 25,000 but less than Rs 1 lakh would have their yield advances deferred in four further sections. Harish stated that the funds for RythuBandhu had also been released on Thursday and that they would be properly saved into the records of the farmers. 51 lakh farmers who are developing 1.40 crore land sections under RythuBandhu stand to gain.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Search
The RythuBandhu scheme’s primary goal was to give advice to Telangana state’s poor farmers. Because farming circumstances in your nation are out of date, Telangana’s chief minister created the RythuBandhu plan, which would give all of the state’s farmers financial incentives. The creation of this plan will provide the farmers with significant motivation to go about their daily business. The farmers will also receive a variety of other supplies, including pesticides and insecticides, to care for their crops.
Rythu Bandhu 2023 Incentive Program
All of the farmers in the state will receive a bonus under the RythuBandhu Scheme of Rs. 4000 per acre of land. The farmers in this state will also receive free pesticides and insecticides as a result of the execution of this scheme, among many other incentives. All of the farmers in the state of Telangana will find that the system’s general adoption is fantastic news because it will allow them to live their lives without having to worry about money.
Type of Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu
|Crop Type Under Scheme||Acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Advantages and Characteristics
- The government will give farmers a financial incentive as part of the RythuBandhu Scheme.
- Farmers in the state would receive a bonus of Rs. 4000 per acre of land.
- Farmers will also receive numerous additional incentives, such as free insecticides and pesticides, in addition to this one.
- Farmers must fill out an application and submit it either online or offline in order to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits.
- More than 60 lakh farmers in the state are covered by the programme for the current fiscal year.
- The government has already released Rs 7000 crore for this programme before June 10, 2020.
- Farmers won’t be able to take advantage of the programme if they don’t plant their crops according to the government’s prescribed schedule.
- Many farmers take use of this programme while neglecting to nurture their property. These farmers will not receive any benefits from the programme.
- The farmer’s financial situation will improve, and they’ll gain independence.
To be eligible for the benefits of the programme, farmers must meet all of the requirements listed below: –
- The farmer must be a Telangana resident.
- Land must belong to the farmer.
- The farmer must be a modest and marginal farmer.
- Commercial farmers are not covered by this programme.
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online
You must follow these easy instructions to check the application status of the scheme:
- Open the official website of the scheme
- Your computer’s screen will display a webpage.
- From the menu bar, click the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details option.
- From the opened page pick year, kind and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and status will appear on the screen.
- From the drop-down list, select the Scheme Wise Report.
- Add details.
- Choose a year.
- Enter your PPBNO Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- To check the Rythu Bandhu Payment Status go to the website of IFMIS
- Choose the year, kind, and PPB No. from the newly opened page.
- When you select “submit,” the status will show up on the screen.
Beneficiary List for Rythu Bandhu
You should adhere to the straightforward instructions listed below to examine the beneficiary list:
- Click on the Official Website link mentioned here.
- There will be a webpage on the screen.
- Choose the website’s option for your preferred scheme.
- There will be a new web page.
- To view the beneficiary list for the scheme, scroll down the page.
- Press the option Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link and Select-
- There will be a beneficiary list.
Claim Form for Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance
- To download the claim form you have to rush to the official website of the RythyBandhu.
- You must choose “claim form” or click here to download it from the notification area.
- Print out the form after downloading it.
- Complete the application form with the necessary information and deliver it to the relevant office.
Departmental login Procedure
- First of all, go to the official website of the Rythu Bandhu plan.
- You’ll see the home page appear.
- You must select the department login link on the home page.
- You will now be forwarded to a new page where you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the login button.
- You can do departmental login by following this process.
View Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule
- Visit Rythu Bandhu Status official website.
- You’ll see the home page appear.
- click on the cheque distribution venue schedule on the home page.
- You will now be redirected to another page where you must choose your district and Mandal.
- The check distribution schedule will appear on your screen as soon as you make your choice.
Rythu Bandhu App Download
- You must visit RythyBandhu’s official website right away to get the mobile app.
- Go to the menu bar on the newly created page.
- Choose “Download Mobile App” from the menu.
- Allow the phone’s application to download.
- Install the application, then sign in or register to utilise it.
Ground Floor, D-block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Contact number: 040 2338 3520
Email id: of email@example.com