Rythu Bandhu Status Check:- The Rythu Bandhu Scheme was introduced by the Telangana state government to aid in the development of the state’s farmers. The Rythu Bandhu scheme’s key components will be discussed in this post today with the readers. The Telangana state chief minister introduced the scheme. Additionally, we will outline in this article the step-by-step process for finding out the Rythu Bandhu Status for 2023. We will provide step-by-step instructions that will allow you to verify the status of beneficiary payments as well as the list of farmers that was released by the relevant Telangana government officials.
Table of Contents
Rythu Bandhu Status Check 2023
As you are all aware, the Telangana government has granted all of the state’s farmers the Rythu Bandhu Status in an effort to aid them financially. In accordance with this plan, the government will give farmers incentives to help them become independent. All Telangana farmers will receive cash help through the Rythu Bandhu programme according to a statement from Telangana Chief Minister K. K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
Officials have been told to put the incentive money into the farmers’ bank accounts. The CM has instructed the financial departments to disburse Rs 7,300 crore for the implementation of the RythuBandhu programme in order to accomplish this. In order for all of the farmers to receive financial support under this programme, changes and improvements have been made to the revenue records prior to granting financial aid.
Details of Rythu Bandhu Status
|Rythu Bandhu Status
|CM of Telangana
|Farmers of Telangana
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Objective
The Telangana government is offering cash incentives to the farmers through the RythuBandhu plan in order to enhance their financial situation and make them self-sufficient. The farmers will receive Rs. 4000 per hectare of land through this programme, in addition to several other advantages.
Participating Bank List under Rythu Bandhu
|State Bank of India
|Indian overseas Bank
|AP grameena Vikas Bank
|Telangana grameena Bank
Type of Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu
|Crop Type Under Scheme
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Advantages and Characteristics
- The government will give farmers a financial incentive as part of the RythuBandhu Scheme.
- Farmers in the state would receive a bonus of Rs. 4000 per acre of land.
- Farmers will also receive numerous additional incentives, such as free insecticides and pesticides, in addition to this one.
- Farmers must fill out an application and submit it either online or offline in order to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits.
- More than 60 lakh farmers in the state are covered by the programme for the current fiscal year.
- The government has already released Rs 7000 crore for this programme before June 10, 2020.
- Farmers won’t be able to take advantage of the programme if they don’t plant their crops according to the government’s prescribed schedule.
- Many farmers take use of this programme while neglecting to nurture their property. These farmers will not receive any benefits from the programme.
- The farmer’s financial situation will improve, and they’ll gain independence.
To be eligible for the benefits of the programme, farmers must meet all of the requirements listed below: –
- The farmer must be a Telangana resident.
- Land must belong to the farmer.
- The farmer must be a modest and marginal farmer.
- Commercial farmers are not covered by this programme.
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online
You must follow these easy instructions to check the application status of the scheme:
- Open the official website of the scheme
- Your computer’s screen will display a webpage.
- From the menu bar, click the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details option.
- From the opened page pick year, kind and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and status will appear on the screen.
- From the drop-down list, select the Scheme Wise Report.
- Add details.
- Choose a year.
- Enter your PPBNO Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- To check the Rythu Bandhu Payment Status go to the website of IFMIS
- Choose the year, kind, and PPB No. from the newly opened page.
- When you select “submit,” the status will show up on the screen.
Beneficiary List for Rythu Bandhu
You should adhere to the straightforward instructions listed below to examine the beneficiary list:
- Click on the Official Website link mentioned here.
- There will be a webpage on the screen.
- Choose the website’s option for your preferred scheme.
- There will be a new web page.
- To view the beneficiary list for the scheme, scroll down the page.
- Press the option Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link and Select-
- There will be a beneficiary list.
Claim Form for Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance
- To download the claim form you have to rush to the official website of the RythyBandhu.
- You must choose “claim form” or click here to download it from the notification area.
- Print out the form after downloading it.
- Complete the application form with the necessary information and deliver it to the relevant office.
Departmental login Procedure
- First of all, go to the official website of the Rythu Bandhu plan.
- You’ll see the home page appear.
- You must select the department login link on the home page.
- You will now be forwarded to a new page where you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the login button.
- You can do departmental login by following this process.
View Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule
- Visit Rythu Bandhu Status official website.
- You’ll see the home page appear.
- click on the cheque distribution venue schedule on the home page.
- You will now be redirected to another page where you must choose your district and Mandal.
- The check distribution schedule will appear on your screen as soon as you make your choice.
Rythu Bandhu App Download
- You must visit RythyBandhu’s official website right away to get the mobile app.
- Go to the menu bar on the newly created page.
- Choose “Download Mobile App” from the menu.
- Allow the phone’s application to download.
- Install the application, then sign in or register to utilise it.
Ground Floor, D-block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Contact number: 040 2338 3520
Email id: of firstname.lastname@example.org