Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme:- Both the federal and state governments execute numerous initiatives aimed at empowering Dalits. The Dalits receive a variety of cash advantages as a result of these initiatives. Telangana’s government just announced the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. Financial incentives would be provided to Dalits through this scheme in order to provide them with self-employment opportunities. The Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme 2023 is discussed in detail in this article. By reading this post, you will learn how to take advantage of the Yojana. Aside from that, you’ll learn about the scheme’s goal, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application method, and so on.
Table of Contents
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
Telangana’s government has introduced the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. It is essentially a charity programme aimed at strengthening Dalit households and encouraging them to start businesses. The government would transfer a sum of Rs 10 lakh per household through this scene. This programme will be the country’s largest cash transfer programme. The Chief Minister convened a meeting with elected Dalit representatives and leaders to discuss the initiative. During this conference, it was determined that 11900 families would be chosen under the scheme, 100 from each of the state’s 119 assembly constituencies. Families would receive a cash grant of Rs 10 lakh without a bank guarantee to help them launch a company.
The government has set aside Rs 1200 crore for the implementation of this scheme. In the assembly seat of Huzurabad, this scheme would be implemented as a test. Based on the success of the project in Huzurabad, the scheme will be phased out across the state.
Details of Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Telangana|
|Objective||To Empower Dalits|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Objective
The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is the state government’s flagship programme. Started with the goal of empowering Dalit households and encouraging them to start businesses. The government would give each family a direct benefit transfer of ten lakh rupees. The state budget was the first to mention the Dalit empowerment programme. Telangana’s administration is now prepared to invest anything between 80,000 and one lakh crores on this. The Chief Minister also stated that this scheme is not only a government, but a moment, and that the government will work with the Centre to implement it across the country.
Implementation of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Dalit families would benefit from the state government’s new initiative, which does not require a bank guarantee. The state government stated while launching this scheme that bank guarantees were sought from impoverished people in previous government schemes, which caused people to lose faith in the government; but, in order to take benefit of this scheme, all of you had to ask for some form of bank guarantee. There will be no guarantees sought, and government programmes should attempt to help people get out of debt. The state government has also stated that, for obvious reasons, persons from the poorer sections of society are unable to provide bank guarantees.
Apart from that, the state government has stated that under the Dalit Bandhu Yojana 2021, no loans will be issued to the Dalit community, and that they will not be required to reimburse the government.
This system has removed the intermediary, and the benefit of the scheme will be given to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts in the form of financial aid, therefore friends, if you want to benefit from the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, you should apply under this scheme as well.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Benefits
- Because the Dalit group in Telangana is the most economically disadvantaged in the state, this Scheme would provide financial help to their families.
- This TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme would encourage entrepreneurship, which will aid in lowering the state’s growing unemployment rate among Dalits.
- To empower the Dalit community, the government has decided to grant Rs 1200 crore under the scheme.
- This is a Dalit community welfare scheme that will offer them advantages.
- The Telangana State Chief Minister has taken on the task of overseeing this scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you want to benefit from this scheme, you must apply by visiting the scheme’s official website and meeting the eligibility criteria listed below:
- A permanent resident of Telangana is required to apply for the scheme.
- The scheme’s applicant must be from the Dalit group.
- The applicant for the plan must be living in poverty.
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residential proof
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Application Procedure
- The major goal of the Telangana State Government’s Dalit Bandhu Scheme is to provide advantages to the state’s Dalit citizens, who have previously been overlooked by past administrations and society.
- The scheme has been declared by the state government so far, but no information about the application process has been collated.
- We will update this page as soon as any information on the application process under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 is collated by the government.
- Under the scheme, the state government has agreed to provide financial support to 11900 households from 119 constituencies across the state.
- The application process for the scheme is likely to be available in both online and offline modes; for further information, go to the official website of the scheme.