Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme:- Telangana’s current Chief Minister has made several remarkable decisions that have improved the state’s agricultural prosperity. To ensure the social and financial security of farm employees, further aid is necessary. Loans are obtained by farmers to enhance crop production. Therefore, it becomes increasingly difficult to make on-time loan EMI payments. A specific amount of credit that was issued in the names of chosen recipients will be waived under the Rythu Runa Mafi Program. The administration made precise changes to the features, eligibility requirements, and implementation tactics while the Chief Minister kept a close check on them. Read below to check the detailed information related to Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme like Highlights, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Table of Contents
Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme 2023
Financial loans are given out to help the applicant’s business and economic situation. Farmers in Telangana State start agricultural businesses to help the state and their livelihoods. Most farmers rely on loans from banks and other financial institutions. They have accrued profits over the years and have been able to repay the loans and interest. Yet, risks associated with agriculture include pest infestations, natural disasters, and low market prices. Due to this, the farmers’ finances will be strained. The farmers experience difficulties making loan repayments and suffer farm losses. With consideration, the Telangana State (TS) administration unveiled several programs for all farmers. There are many programs geared to provide farm goods and financial assistance.
The Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme was formed in 2020 by Telangana State Chief Minister Kalvakuntia Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) Garu. To aid TS farmers, a similar organization known as the Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi plan was introduced in 2014. More than lakh state farmers have benefited from the six-year-old program. The program offers farmers interest-free loans from public institutions. Farmers who meet the requirements can use the online portal to apply for the TS Rytu Runa Mafi 2023 scheme.
TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme|
|Other Name||Crop Loan Waiver Scheme|
|Initiated by||Telangana Government|
|Introduced by||K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Agricultural laborers in need who used farm credits|
Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Features and Benefits
Some of the key features and benefits of the Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme are as follows:
- The two main objectives of this welfare initiative are the development of the agricultural industry and the financial security of farmers.
- According to the state’s chief minister, candidates who have acquired agricultural credits through a gold loan or short-term plans are eligible for loan waiver benefits.
- The maximum amount for agro workers who have attained standard farming loans has been fixed at Rs. 25,000.
- The lack of financial resources inhibits the borrowers from timely repaying the farming loans. For such desperate farmers, our plan will provide much-needed relief.
- The farmer may be eligible for a loan waiver ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1 lakh if he has a loan under the gold plan or short-term plan.
- The direct benefits of this project’s implementation will reach 5.83 lakh agricultural laborers.
- The Bankers Committees, which will be set up in each district, would provide the Telangana Agriculture department with the beneficiary data list. As a result, a check will be written and mailed to the beneficiary’s registered address.
- The updated guidelines emphasize that both commercial and nationalized banks, as well as banks in rural and urban areas, will be recognized as legitimate sources of credit issuance. Such circumstances will also be taken into consideration if the farmer has borrowed money from a cooperative credit institution.
- The five phases of the scheme’s implementation have been broken down by the state government.
- The authority cannot complete all of the steps in a single year. The formal scheme’s duration will therefore be four years, it has been agreed.
- To pay the beneficiaries under the primary scheme implementation phase, Rs 1,198 crore will be required. An Rs. 6,225 crore corpus fund has been established to cover the costs associated with carrying out the various phases. Nonetheless, it has been determined that a total of Rs 24,738 crore is required.
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- Candidates must have an Aadhaar card
- One must reside in the Telangana state
- If a farmer has a loan for 100,000 worth of crops, they can apply for the program
- Those who qualify for loans may apply. Nonetheless, the supporting documents must come from reputable state or federal government banks
While filling up the application form for the scheme, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme are as follows:
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s Recent photo
- Identity proof documents
- Loan documents
- Active bank account and passbook
- Applicant’s income certificate
Steps to Apply for TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme
To apply for the scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process
- After successful submission, the reference ID will be generated
- You can use this reference ID to track your application status