SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme:- The concerned authorities of the Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment have announced a new plan to assist all students of scheduled castes and other backward castes in receiving free coaching and improving their lives. Students would receive statute assistance of 6000 rupees under this scheme to help them get tutoring. In this article, you will learn the step-by-step approach to registering at the coaching.dosje.gov.in website created by the Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment under the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023. We will also discuss the eligibility requirements, objectives, characteristics, benefits, how you can earn ₹6,000 per month under the government’s SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme, and a list of courses that are eligible under this plan for all students in this article. We’ll go over the documentation and all of the additional procedures associated with the scheme.
Table of Contents
What is SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is asking students from the SC and OBC castes to participate in a new free coaching program. Around 3000 rupees would be offered to local students under this Free Coaching scheme, while 6000 rupees will be provided to students from other cities. In addition, students will be given a stipend of 2000 rupees to allow them to stay in the city till the end of the course. This will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to pursue a good education but is unable to do so due to financial constraints imposed by the epidemic or other family circumstances. Registration is available at coaching.dosje.gov.in.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment|
|Beneficiaries||SC, OBC students|
|Start Date Of Registration||Available Now|
|Total number of seats||3500|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Benefit||Providing free coaching with a stipend|
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Objective
The major goal of implementing the new coaching scheme for SC and OBC students is to assist them in receiving the education that they deserve. Many students are unable to receive a proper education because they are unable to pay for coaching and academic fees. As a result, the Government of India has launched a scheme to assist all students who are very ambitious in their studies but are falling behind due to a lack of funds in their homes.
Allowance under the SC OBC Free Coaching Program
All beneficiaries who have enrolled in the plan will get the following allowance:
- Local students would receive 3000 rupees per month.
- Outstation students will receive 6000 rupees each month.
- Physically challenged students with a disability of more than 40% would receive a special allowance of 2000 rupees each month.
To apply for the coaching program, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The coaching institution will choose the students based on their academic performance.
- For students from the SC and OBC castes, the academic result criteria would be lowered.
- The scheme is only open to students from the SC and OBC castes.
- The pupils’ annual household income shall not exceed Rs. 800,000.
- A student can only participate in the scheme once.
- Preliminary and main examination coaching will be offered.
- Students can take preliminary and main exams coaching twice.
- If a candidate is chosen for an interview, he or she may receive coaching at any moment.
- The chosen candidate will be required to attend all classes.
- If a candidate takes a 15-day vacation, he will be removed from the coaching program.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Advantages and Features
- Many kids are unable to obtain a decent education due to financial constraints; however, with the adoption of this scheme, the government of India will cover coaching and academic expenses, ensuring that students do not have to sacrifice their education due to financial constraints.
- Students from the SC and OBC communities will receive free coaching through the SC OBC free coaching scheme.
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment launched this program.
- Due to the adoption of this scheme, students will be able to obtain a good education despite their financial difficulties.
- This scheme’s Implementation Procedure will provide free coaching and a stipend.
- The following government agencies will be in charge of implementing the free coaching scheme:-
- Central Government/ State Governments/ UT Administrations/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies under Central/ State Governments,
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority; and
- Registered private institutions/NGOs.
SC OBC Coaching Course
The following courses are available for students to learn:
- Group A and B examinations were conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs),
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions,
- Officers Grade examinations conducted by Insurance Companies, Banks, and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs),
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in Engineering such as IIT-JEE & AIEEE, Medical like AIPMT, Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT) and any other such disciplines decided by the Ministry.
- Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL.
List of Coaching Institutions Offering Free Coaching to SC OBCs
In this new scheme launched by the responsible authorities, the following coaching institutions will provide the coaching: –
|State/UT||Name of Institution||Course(s)||Contact Number|
|Assam||1. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., 182, Chandas Tower, Hatigaon, Guwahati-781006, Kamrup, Assam.||JEE & MBA Entrance||8828435393|
|Bihar||1. The Gurukul Practice Centre, 1stFloor, Near Durga Mandir, Maranpur, Bodhgaya Road, District-Gaya, Bihar- 823001.||NEET & IIT-JEE||9321085949|
|Chandigarh||1. Bulls Eye (Mind Tree Education Pvt. Ltd.), , SCO 90-92, 2nd Floor, Sector-8C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.||GRE/GMAT & CAT||0172-4611111|
|2. MT Educare Ltd., SCO-350-351-352, Ground Floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh- 160022.||NEET & CA-CPT||9888590575|
|Delhi||1. Jan Kalyan Shiksha Samittee, Samkalp Bhawan, Plot No. 15, Sector-IV, R.K. Puram, Institutional Area, New Delhi-110022||UPSC (Pre-cum Mains)||011-2619665, 26183070|
|2. Career Power Metis Eduventures Private Limited, 201-204, Second Floor, Pragati Deep, Distt.- Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092.||Banking & SSC||011-43061500|
|3. Sachdeva New P.T. College, New Delhi, 29- South Patel Nagar, New Delhi- 110008.||SSC & Bank PO||011-25848070/8182, 9810008070|
|4. IES Academy Pvt.Ltd., New Delhi, 28 B/7, 2nd Floor, Jia Sarai Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.||IES & GATE||011-26537570, 09810958290|
|5. Career Plus Educational Society, 301/A-37, 38,39, Ansal Building, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi – 110009.||UPSC & SPSC||9811069629|
|6. BSC Academy Pvt. Ltd., C-37, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar Complex, Delhi- 110092.||Banking Exam (PO, Clerk) & SSC||011-22484910|
|7. Meridian Courses, B- 13, 3rd Floor, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi.||UPSC & SPSC||011-27652131, 9312577533|
|8. Dikshant Education Centre, 301-303, A- 31-34, Jaina House Extension, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009.||UPSC & SPSC||011-47082542|
|Gujarat||1. MT Educare Ltd., C/16, 17, 3rd Floor, Trident Mall, Near Race Course Circle, Vadodara-390007, Gujarat.||JEE & CA-CPT||9714990100|
|2. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., 501, Manas Complex, Opposite Star Bazar, Near Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat.||UPSC & MBA Entrance||9714789555|
|3. Aryan Foundation, Taksh Complex-1, First Floor-A, Vasna Road, Vadodara, Gujarat.||NEET & CA-CPT||8828435352|
|Haryana||1. LILAC Education Pvt. Ltd., M-24, Old DLF Colony, Sector-14, Gurgaon.||UPSC & SPSC||09899483203|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1. Bandipora College of Information Technology, Hospital Road, Near Faziam School, Ward No. 5, Bandipora, Jammu &Kashmir- 193502.||KAS (Kashmir Administration Service) & AIEEE||01957-225546|
|Karnataka||1. Global Education Trust, 2nd Floor, Sri Nidhi Complex, Nr. Kudroli Temple, Alake, Mangalore-575003.||NEET & JEE||9004608002|
|2. Aryan Foundation, Near Kottara Chowki, BangraKulur, Mangalore, Karnataka.||NEET & JEE||7760885338|
|Madhya Pradesh||1. Perfect Samajik Evam Shikshan Samiti, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Bank PO & RRB||0755-2775533, 9827090217|
|2. TanishkShikshan Evam Samaj Kalyan Sanstha Samiti, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Bank PO & RRB||0755-2554800, 9827361802|
|3. Comp-Feeders TakinikiPrashikshanSansthan, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.(Centres: Ujjain &Ratlam)||Banking & RRB||0731-2788978, 9981137184|
|4. Excellent Civil Academy Trust, K.K. Plaza Zone, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||UPSC (Pre-cum Mains)||9355602224|
|5. Disha Diya Education Trust, J.K. Town, Kolar Road, Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh||IIT-JEE & NEET/AIPMT||0184-2207540, 8901322234|
|Maharastra||1. The Gurukul Practice Centre, A-102, Riddhi-Siddhi Apartment, Plot No. B-7, Sector- 20, Nerul West, Above PNB Bank, Navi Mumbai- 400706.||NEET & IIT-JEE||7666584292|
|2. Global Education Trust, Mulund, Mumbai, Maharastra||CA-CPT||9004608002|
|3. Chitale’sPersonlised Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd., Mulund, Mumbai, Maharastra||Bank PO||9821301498|
|4. MT Educare Ltd., Mulund, Maharastra||UPSC||022-25937700|
|5. Aryan Foundation, Borivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra||NEET||0824-2881000|
|Manipur||1. Youth Step Forward Centre, Wangjing Bazar, P.O.-Wangjing Bazar, Manipur-795148.||AIPMT/ NEET & IIT JEE/ AIEEE||9436663161|
|Meghalaya||1. Sachdeva New P.T. College, Room No.- 13, 1st Floor, Block-B, Shillong College, Boyce Road, Shillong||SSC & Bank PO||9810008070|
|Punjab||1. MT Educare Ltd., SCO-135, Above Coke agency near Nabha Gate, Patiala- 147001, Punjab.||JEE & CA-CPT||9702709888|
|2. Global Education Trust, SFC, 101 Near Indian Overseas Bank, Chotti Baradari, Patiala-147001, Punjab.||NEET & JEE||9004608002|
|3. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., SCO 136-141, Near ICICI Bank, Chotti Baradari, Patiala-147001, Punjab.||UPSC & MBA Entrance||9702702666|
|Rajasthan||1. Patanjali IAS Classes Pvt. Ltd., B.O.-31, Patanjali Bhawan, Satya ViharLalkothi, Near Jain ENT Hospital, Jaipur-302015.||UPSC & SPSC||0141-2741123|
|2. Mother’s Education Hub, J-7, Near Kanha Sweets, Infront of Big Bazaar, GopalpuraPulia, Jaipur – 302018, Rajasthan.||Bank PO & SSC||9828622200|
|3. Career Point Limited, B-28, 10-B Schemes, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302018.||IIT-JEE & Pre-Medical (PMT)||7443040000, 7443040050|
|Tamil Nadu||1. MT Educare Ltd., No. 7, 1st Floor, Rosy Tower, Nungambakkam High Road, Opposite ICAI institute, Nungambakkam, Chennai- 600034.||NEET & CA-CPT||9987567100|
|2. Shankar IAS Academy, Shanti Colony, Annanagar, Chennai – 600040.||UPSC & TNPSC- Pre.||044-45522227, 044-43533445|
|Tripura||1. Sachdeva New P.T. College, Office of the OBC Commission, 1st Floor, VIP Road, Gurkhabasti, Agartala .||SSC & Bank PO||9810008070|
|UttarPradesh||1. Pioneer Foundation, 250/15 KA, Shyamkunj, Yahiaganj, Lucknow-226001.||Pre- Medical & Pre-Engineering||9918337808|
|2. PMT Physics College, Lucknow, 31/56, M.G. Marg, Above Bata & Kay Sons Showroom, Opposite Hotel Capoor’s, Hazratganj, Lucknow- 226001.||Pre- Medical (NEET) & Pre-Engineering (IIT/UPSEE)||0522-2616637|
|Himachal Pradesh||1. Himalayan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sadhaura Road, Kala Amb, Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh (Centre: Sirmour& Solan)||JEE & CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)||9671300970|
|Odisha||1. AAKASH Coaching Institution, Near Salipur Autonomous College, Cuttack, Odisha||AIEEE & Banking||06762-247048, 9438772420|
|2. The Shine Institute, PO: Kunjakanta, Dist: Dhenkanal, Odisha||AIEEE & Banking||06762-228047, 8658566790|
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Online Registration Process
To apply for the coaching program, simply complete the steps below:
- To begin, go to the official website.
- A web page with three alternatives will appear on your screen.
- The option called guidelines can be selected.
- The scheme’s guidelines will be shown on your computer screen.
- Read them thoroughly.
- After reading the guidelines, you must select the Register Option option.
- The application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill in all of the information.
- Father Name
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Date Of Birth
- Education Qualification Details
- Now upload all papers.
- Submit the form.
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website.
- In front of you, the home page will appear.
- You must click the login button on the home page.
- The procedure for logging in.
- A new page will now appear in your browser.
- You must enter your user id, password, and captcha code on this new page.
- After that, you must select Sign in.
Obtaining Contact Information
We’ve covered everything you need to know about the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme in this article. If you are still having problems, you can call the helpline number or send an email describing your issue. The following is the helpline number and email address:
- Helpline Number- 011-23382391
- Email Id- email@example.com
The Scheme’s goal is to give high-quality coaching to economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes(OBCs) candidates to enable them to compete and excel in competitive examinations acquiring a suitable employment in the public or private sector.
The Scheme will provide assistance to 3500 students each year. The remaining 60 percent of available spots will be allocated to courses for which the qualifying exam is graduation (Bachelor’s level). For courses requiring a Class 12 qualifying exam, 40% of total spots will be available.
Only students from SCs and OBCs who have a total family income of less than Rs.8.00 lakh per year from all sources would be eligible for benefits under the Scheme. SC/OBC applicants from Minority communities, on the other hand, will not be eligible under this plan because they can apply under a comparable scheme run by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.