Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Online Registration, Eligibility, Features & Benefits, How to Apply Online for TS Rythu Vedika Scheme 2023, Last Date
The national government has launched numerous programs to assist the nation’s farmers. The farmers’ growth and financial support are the only goals for which these programs are being implemented. The Telangana State Government has also launched the TS Rythu Vedika Scheme, which will provide a platform for the state’s farmers. Telangana state farmers will receive fair and substantial returns for their agricultural output under this program. Read below to get detailed information related to the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme like highlights, objectives, features and benefits, scheme implementation, Eligibility Criteria, documents required, the application process, and much more
About Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
To solve the problems that the state’s farmers are having, the concerned Telangana government officials have launched the Telangana Rythu Vedika program. At the Kodakandla Mandal headquarters town in the Jangaon district, the Telangana state chief minister launched the Rythu Vedika Scheme on October 31, 2020. By uniting farmers under one platform, this project will enable them to generate a large number of returns. In the state, many Rythu Vedikas will be built to aid the farmers. The Telangana state’s farmers will much appreciate this action.
TS Rythu Vedika Scheme Highlights
|Name||Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme|
|Introduced By||By State Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Objective||to enhance agricultural income|
|Benefits||ensuring farmers receive excellent rewards for their produce|
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Objective
The scheme’s main goal is to give farmers who are struggling to receive decent returns due to the coronavirus pandemic significantly larger profits. A lot of Rythu Vedika will be given to the beneficiaries of this scheme so that they may address the issues relating to their farm activities. Previously, farmers did not have a forum to express their concerns regarding high returns. Additionally, Telangana is the only state that buys crops directly from farmers, which will benefit them over time. Through the program, farmers will be able to speak out as a group about issues that are seriously detrimental to their livelihood and their crops.
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Benefits/ Features
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The Telangana State Government launched the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme, which serves as a sort of forum for the state’s farmers.
- Through this program, the state’s farmers will have the chance to unite on one stage and speak out on matters relating to agriculture.
- High returns for the state’s farmers’ agricultural products will be given through this program developed by the state government.
- Farmers will be able to communicate with one another and share ideas on how to solve a variety of connected challenges using this platform.
- Additionally, under this plan, farmers will be allowed to group themselves into any well-known organizations under their interests.
- Farmers in the state will be encouraged to work in agriculture with the aid of the state government’s program.
- The Rythu Vedika Scheme will provide the benefiting farmer with a higher price and improved marketing resources.
- Farmers will also be given options for lucrative crops in addition to this.
- The larger returns offered by this program will enhance the farmers’ economic situation by giving them more financial strength.
- Through the program, farmers will be able to speak out as a group about issues that are seriously detrimental to their livelihood and their crops.
- Farmers will be able to preserve their rights and conduct farming without difficulty or impediment thanks to this program.
Rythu Vedika Scheme Implementation
The following beneficiary-related implementation processes will be used for the program:-
- Telangana’s state government intends to build as many as 2,601 Rythu Vedikas there.
- The overall building cost in Telangana is set at Rs. 572.22 crores, or Rs. 22 lacks per Rythu Vedika.
- Up to October 30th, 2020, around 1,580 Rythu Vedika had their task finished.
- The MNREGS funds would be used to cover the remaining Rs. 10 lacks.
- The agriculture department will cover about Rs. 12 lacks the overall expense.
- Each Rythu Vedika features two rooms, two bathrooms, and a 2,046-square-foot plinth.
- Connections for water and power will be made available to them.
- Donors have stepped forward to cover the entire cost for 24 buildings.
- 2,462 rural Rythu Vedikas and 139 urban Rythu Vedikas will both be present.
- The land has been donated by the contributors for 139 constructions.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
The Eligibility Criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- It will be necessary for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Telangana state to get the benefits under the scheme.
- The applicant must have a valid bank account number to proceed. The candidate should also have a functioning cellphone number in addition to this.
- Additionally, the candidate must be a farmer by profession to apply for this program.
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- Land Documents
- Bank Account Details
Steps to Apply for Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
To apply for the scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First, go to the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Registration button
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process