TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility, Tamil Nadu Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Application Form, Check District Wise Beneficiary List, Tamil Nadu Government Agricultural Loan Waiver Scheme
Visit the official website to check your name or the names of all beneficiaries. Amnesty has been made available by Tamil Nadu. 16.43 lakh farmers used cooperative banks to get agricultural loans totaling 12,110 crores. Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami announced the Tamil Nadu Farmers Tax Waiver Scheme on February 5, 2021. You can now check your status if you applied for the Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023. Read below to get detailed information related to the scheme like Highlights, objectives, scheme budget, benefits, documents required, Steps to Check Names in TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023 List, and much more
TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023
The TN farmer tax relief program was launched in the state assembly, and Chief Minister K. Palaniswami promised that it will go into action right away. His administration would allocate the necessary funds for the Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana in Tamil Nadu. The cooperative banks would forgive the 16.43 lakh agricultural debts taken out by farmers. The loans owed by UP farmers would be forgiven following the completion of the Tamil Nadu Government Agricultural Loan Waiver Scheme. It is challenging for small and marginal farmers to repay debts. Therefore, only farmers with farms smaller than 2 hectares will be eligible for the new Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana not more than 5 acres in measure. Only candidates who have signed up for the program are eligible for the loan waiver.
Tamil Nadu Government Agricultural Loan Waiver Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023|
|Other Names||Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana|
|Initiated by||Tamil Nadu government|
|Beneficiaries||Tamil Nadu State Farmers|
|Objectives||To forgive farmer’s farm loans|
TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Objective
The state’s farmers are helped by this program. The state government of Tamil Nadu will waive agricultural loans up to one lakh under this program for small and marginal farmers. According to this program, crop loans taken out by almost 86 lakh farmers will be forgiven.
Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme
Tamil Nadu Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Budget
- In this year’s Budget, a total of Rs. 4,131 crores has been set aside for loan waivers, including Rs. 2,531 crores for the cancellation of agricultural loans, Rs. 1,000 crore for the cancellation of jewelry loans, and Rs. 600 crores for the cancellation of self-help group loans.
- 14,15,916 farmers have gotten new crop loans totaling Rs. 9,773 crore so far in the current fiscal year. This includes 7,428 billion rupees in benefits for 10,76,096 small and marginal farmers.
- 200 crore rupees have been set aside for the provision of interest-free crop loans, a program that Muthamizharignar Kalaignar introduced to the nation.
- The Department of Cooperation, Food, and Consumer Protection has received funding totaling Rs. 13,176.34 crores in this budget
- In this budget, 7,500 crore has been allocated for the Public Distribution System’s food subsidy.
Benefits of TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023
Some of the key benefits of the TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme will benefit over 16.43 lakh farmers.
- With a budget of Rs. 12,110 crores, the Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme will be put into action.
- The TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme’s primary goals are to boost farmers’ incomes and lessen loan-related crises to raise agricultural output in the future.
- Farmers in the state of Tamil Nadu will be eligible for the Kisan loan forgiveness program.
- The only eligible farmers are those who have borrowed money from cooperative banks.
- The Tamil Nadu government might launch a unique website and phone line to get feedback from farmers.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the key documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Identity certificate
- Land Related Documents
- Housing certificate
- Bank account passbook
Steps to Check Name in TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023 List
To check the name in the list, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Banker’s Interface for Land Records, Tamil Nadu
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Under the login tab, enter your registered user id and the password
- After that, click on the login button to get logged in to your registered account
- Once you are successfully logged in, click on the Track Status of TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme link
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the required details like bank name, identity details, district, etc
- After that, click on the Submit button and the list will open on the screen