WB Nijashree Housing Scheme Online Registration 2023 & Application Form | West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Beneficiary List, Eligibility
Shelter, after food and clothing, is the most basic human necessity, as you are all aware. As a result, the West Bengal government has developed the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme in order to offer shelter to every inhabitant of the state. Houses will be allocated to citizens from low- and middle-income families under this scheme. This article will go through all of the crucial details of the scheme. You will learn how to take advantage of the WB Nijashree Housing Scheme. Aside from that, you’ll learn about the scheme’s online application process. Details on eligibility and selection methods will also be available.
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023
The WB Nijashree Housing Scheme has been introduced by the West Bengal government. The government will give housing to low-income and middle-income families through this program. This program will see multi-story flats built for lower- and middle-income people on public land owned by the state government, local governments, and parastatals. These flats will be distributed by lottery to qualified families on a first-come, first-served basis. In a block of g + 3 buildings, the government plans to create dwelling units with a minimum of 16 flats. The cost of land will not be considered when calculating the unit cost. The beneficiary will receive a subsidy for the freehold of the land. To be eligible for this program, the applicant must live in the same district where the project is being executed.
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme Highlights
|Name of the scheme||WB Nijashree Housing Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide houses to the beneficiaries|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
Objective Of WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
The West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme’s major goal is to offer the house to residents from low- and middle-income families. Flats will be allocated to residents who do not have their own homes under this initiative. With the implementation of this plan, all of the state’s people will be able to purchase their own homes. The Nijashree Housing Scheme in West Bengal will increase the state’s residents’ level of living.
Payment Schedule Under the WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
|Installment||Due date||Percentage of Price|
|1st installment including adjustment of application money||Within 45 days from the date of issuance of the allotment letter.||10% of the actual cost|
|2nd installment||Roof casting of the ground floor and within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter.||20% of the actual cost|
|3rd installment||Roof casting of the first floor within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter.||20% of the actual cost|
|4th installment||Roof casting of the 2nd floor within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter.||20% of the actual cost|
|5th installment||Roof casting of the 3rd floor within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter.||20% of the actual cost|
|6th installment||Before possession.||10% of the actual cost|
Nijashree Housing Scheme Flat Price & Specification
|Types of Flats||Prices of flats||Family monthly income||Carpet area of flats|
|1 BHK||Rs 7.82 lakh||Upto Rs 15000 per month||378 sq.ft|
|2 BHK||Rs 9.26 lakh||Upto Rs 30000 per month||559 sq.ft|
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme Benefits And Features
- On government lands, local bodies’ lands, and other parastatals’ lands, a minimum of 16 flats in a block of g + 3 buildings will be provided through this scheme.
- A 1 BHK flat with a minimum built-up space of 35.15 square meters will be constructed for the lower-income category.
- A two-bedroom flat with a minimum area of 50.96 square meters will be built for the middle-income group.
- The actual construction cost will be used to estimate the unit cost of the flat under the program.
- The cost of land will not be considered when calculating the unit cost. The beneficiary will receive a subsidy for the freehold of the land.
- A stand-up build-up area’s unit cost varies based on the location and amount of land available.
- Off-site infrastructure such as roads, boundary walls, and other structures are not required to be paid for by the recipient.
- A credit link subsidy plan would also be available to the beneficiary.
Terms and Conditions in General
- The applicant must be a resident of the same district as the scheme’s implementation.
- The scheme only allows one person to apply for a flat.
- There can be one joint applicant for each application.
- Beneficiaries will be chosen through a lottery system.
- If the number of applicants exceeds the number of available apartments, a waiting list of those who are eligible will be created.
- The application fee for a one-bedroom flat is Rs 2500, while the fee for a 12-bedroom flat is Rs 5000. In the event that your application is rejected, you will receive a refund of this fee.
- In the case of rejected applicants, the applicant’s money will be returned within 30 days.
- The applicant will not be charged any processing fees.
- The beneficiary’s installment payment will be instantly transferred into the escrow account.
- If the beneficiary provided any fraudulent or fictitious information at any point throughout the application process, the authority will cancel the application and confiscate the funds.
- If the allottee fails to deposit any installment within the time limit, an interest rate of 8% per year will be applied for the duration of the delay.
- The district magistrate will withdraw the allotment offering opportunity if the applicant fails to pay an installment for six months.
- If the allottee surrenders the money after paying the first or second installment, the money will be reimbursed to the allottee after deducting 5% of the payment and without interest.
- After the third installment has been paid, the flat cannot be surrendered.
- If the housing department fails to deliver the allocated flat to the allottee, the housing department will be required to pay an interest rate of 8% per year for the duration of the delay.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The monthly family income for the lower-income group should be Rs 15000 or less.
- The monthly family income for the higher-income group should be Rs 30000 or less.
- There should be no pakka house or flat in the beneficiary’s name or in the name of any family member.
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
How to Apply for West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- starting from the home page select the Nijashree option from the left-hand menu.
- A new page will open, where you can double-check the important details or carefully read this article.
- The application form must be obtained from the relevant national bank/other banks.
- Carefully fill out the application form and make sure that all of the required information is included.
- With the form, attach the essential documents listed above.
- Return the completed form to the same bank where you obtained it.
List of Banks
You can collect your application form from any of the following banks and branches
- United Bank of India
- State Bank of India
Sites and Location of the Project
Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman, Haldia, Purba Medinipur, Siliguri Dabgram, Jalpaiguri.
Coochbehar Town, Medinipur Town, Inda-Kharagpur, Durgapur-Fuljhore, Ashoke Nagar, North 24 Parganas
Bankura Town, Bishnupur Town, Kalyani, Nadia
Yes, the beneficiary must be a resident of the same district as the scheme’s location.
Yes, you can apply for the Nijashree Housing Scheme offline.