Arunachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana:- There are many unauthorized workers in the society who play an important role for the building of nation. For providing financial assistance to these many state governments have launched schemes to help them. In this regard the chief minister Pema Khandu launched a new scheme on the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti called Mukhyamantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana to provide financial stability to these unauthorized workers. The short form of the scheme is MMSKY Arunachal Pradesh. In this article we will cover all the important information like highlights, objective, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required and contact details of this scheme, so make sure to read this article till end.
Table of Contents
Arunachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana 2023
The chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh announced about this scheme on the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti while he was attending a function in Itanagar. He ensured that the workers who are working under Arunachal Pradesh building and other construction workers welfare board will now get revised financial assistance. He also added that there will be an increase in maternity benefits, the maternity benefits will be increased from rupees 1000 to rupees 6000.
MMSKY Arunachal Pradesh Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Mukhya Mantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Pema Khandu|
|Launched on||17th September 2023|
|Beneficiaries||BOCWWB Registered workers in the state|
|How to apply||Offline/Online|
|Official website||Will launch soon.|
Objective of Mukhya Mantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana
One of the main objective of MukhyaMantriShramikKalyanYojana is to provide additional financial aid to the unauthorised workers who built the nation by their hardwork. The state government will increase the financial assistance by 2 to 5 times from earlier. This scheme will help these workers to be more financially independent and live a better life.
Benefits and Features of Arunachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana
- The main benefit of this scheme will be that government will increase the financial assistance 2 to 5 times as of earlier.
- The chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh launched this scheme on the same day the Prime minister Narendra Singh Modi launched VishwakarmaYojana for artisans.
- Scheme will mainly focus on improving the financial conditions of unauthorized workers.
- There is no age criteria for this scheme, anyone can apply to take benefits from this scheme.
- Due to this scheme the Shramikpeople of the Arunachal Pradesh will become independent.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana
- The applicant must be the permanent resident of the state.
- The construction workers are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicants should be registered on BOCWWB department of the Arunachal Pradesh.
- There is no age limit for taking the benefits from this scheme.
Documents Required for MMSKY Arunachal Pradesh
- Aadhaar card
- Labour Card
- Bank account details
- Medical certificate ( in case of maternity)
- Death certificate (if required )
- Medal certificate (if required)
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Shramik Kalyan Yojana
If you are a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh and you are registered worker who wants to take benefits from this particular scheme, you have to wait for a little bit. Because this scheme was recently launched and the website is not launched yet. But don’t worry if the state government will release any news about the official website we will update this article as per the need. After the website will be released we will provide you a step wise guide to apply for the scheme.