Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana:- Gujarat’s State Government has announced the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana. The procedure for filling up application forms for this scheme will begin soon. Today, in this article, we’ll go over how to apply for the scheme and receive benefits in both online and offline modes, as well as the plan’s goal, eligibility criteria, and other details. Read below to know more about વહાલી દીકરી યોજના.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2024
Gujarat’s state government has announced વહાલી દીકરી યોજના, which is similar to other state government schemes such as Haryana’s Ladli Scheme, Karnataka’s Bhagyashree Scheme, Rajasthan’s Raj Shree Yojana, Maharashtra’s Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme, Madhya Pradesh’s Ladli Laxmi Yojana, and West Bengal’s Kanyashree Prakalp The government would provide financial aid to the girl child under this scheme. Beneficiaries will receive help in three stages. The government has allocated 133 crore rupees in the state budget for the successful execution of the scheme in the state.
વહાલી દીકરી યોજના Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Vahli Dikri Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat state|
|Type of scheme||State government scheme|
|Mode of application||Both online as well as offline|
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Objective
- The major goal of this program is to empower young women.
- This program will aid in increasing the proportion of women giving birth to girls.
- This program will also encourage girls to attend school.
Salient Features of વહાલી દીકરી યોજના
This program is entirely financed by the government.
- The beneficiaries will receive Rs. 110000/- from the government.
- Applicants can submit their applications both online and offline.
- The financial aid will be deposited straight into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts via bank transfer.
Distribution of Scholarship Amounts
Under Gujarat વહાલી દીકરી યોજના, the Distribution of Scholarship Amounts is given below:
- Beneficiaries would receive Rs. 4000/- when they join in class 1st for the first time.
- The second registration will be in class 9th, with a fee of Rs. 6000/-.
- When she reaches the age of 18, the beneficiaries will receive Rs. 100000/-.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Selection Procedure
- First and foremost, application forms will be invited.
- The related regional officers will then verify the application forms.
- Following that, a beneficiary list will be created.
- Finally, the funds will be transferred to the designated account.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- This program is for the family’s first two female children.
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- A bank account is required for the applicant.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
- Domicile Certificate
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
Procedure to Apply for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Applicants must complete both an online and an offline application form. Despite this, the administration has not revealed any procedures. The following are some of the most common processes that applicants must take:
- First and foremost, go to the government’s official website.
- Carefully read all of the scheme-related information.
- As needed, gather all essential documentation.
- Select the option to download an application form or to register for an application form online.
- Complete the application form with all of the necessary information.
- The essential documents must be uploaded or attached to the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Note: We will be updating the detailed procedure for submitting the application form, as well as other scheme-related details, very shortly.
Vahli Dikri Yojana FAQs
Yes, you can apply for the વહાલી દીકરી યોજના online as well as offline.
The government shall release the official website for the વહાલી દીકરી યોજના soon.
Yes, only girls can apply for this yojana.