Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits, Assam Health Assurance Scheme Beneficiaries List District Wise
The Assam government introduces the programme for state employees. The citizens who work for the state government are covered by this health insurance programme. The programme was introduced on February 1st, 2020, guaranteeing employees and their family insurance coverage of INR 3 lakh.
In this article, you will learn more about the Scheme Registration, Benefits, and Eligibility. The application procedure will also be covered in the information provided to the locals. Readers are urged to read the article through to the finish to learn certain crucial details.
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023
Employees recruited by the Assam government are covered under the Assam Employee Health Assurance Program. The programme will cover roughly 4.3 lakh state government employees. That will also apply to all newly hired staff. All health risks to state employees who work in government will be covered by the insurance plan. The coverage will also cover Corona Virus medical care covered by insurance. Only the State Government will be responsible for paying the insurance premium.
All active/in-office government employees and retirees participating in the plan will be responsible for paying the premium. But, in the coming years, seniors will be included in the programme. These will eventually be on the cover but are not currently.
Employee Health Assurance Scheme Assam Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme|
|Department||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Assam.|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Scheme Objective||Offer Health Benefits to the employees|
|Level||State Level Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees of the state|
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Beneficiaries
The beneficiary of the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme includes the following:
- Any civil servant temporarily employed by the Assam government.
- All kinds of government workers.
- Freshly hired employees.
- State-sponsored pensioners of employees.
- The candidate must be an Assamese state native to qualify as a beneficiary under the programme.
Benefits of Assam Health Assurance Plan
The state’s Health and Family Welfare Department will eventually make the insurance package available. All of these benefits will be available to the beneficiary through the hospitals that have been appointed. The following are some benefits of this plan:
- In accordance with this proposal, a commission established by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare will decide on the insurance package and benefit package, as well as the benefit package for invasive treatments like transplant surgery.
- In this programme introduced by the state government, the premium for the government employees’ health insurance programme will be paid on behalf of the employees and retirees so that everyone can receive assistance.
- The beneficiaries of this plan will also be able to receive cashless treatment through the insurance business, and future state government employees receiving pensions will be permitted to enrol in the plan.
- The state government’s newly introduced programme will also cover all beneficiaries’ pre-existing illnesses, which will also cover coronavirus disease.
- The Assam government’s empaneled hospitals will also be made accessible to the beneficiaries of this state government’s programme.
- Under the Assam Employee Health Insurance Program, the state government would not pay for outpatient care.
- A total of 4.3 lakh state employees would receive benefits under this programme, which covers all of their medical expenses.
- The state government’s Assam Employee Health Assurance Plan will offer two different types of benefits.
- The costs of the operation, the transplant, and the room charges will all be covered by the Basic Benefit Package, Additional Benefit Package, and Basic Benefit Package, making them all eligible for benefits.
- The insurer will cover all costs associated with the basic benefit package under this state government-sponsored programme, as well as the cost of medical care received by beneficiaries from the Assam government-maintained empaneled hospitals, according to the cost of the package as specified by the organisation in question. The additional benefit package will also include this insurance coverage.
- The benefit package will include coverage for all diseases starting on day one, and the coverage under this Scheme will be limited to Rs 3 lakh per year during the block period of 3 years.
Documents Needed to Apply
- Government Job card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Registration Process 2023
Assam Workers Health Assurance 2023 was established by the state government to offer assistance and benefits to the workforce, as is well known. The state government’s newly announced programme will go into effect on February 1, 2021, and all state employees will be automatically enrolled as part of it by the Assam government. The state government launched the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme, and there is no need to register separately because, according to the government, all employees will automatically be covered by this programme.
For further queries you can visit the address given below:
Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam
Establishment Branch (Health – A and Health-B)
Block D (Ground Floor)
Assam Secretariat, Dispur,