Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme:- To lower the unemployment rate in the state, the Karnataka government has introduced the Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme. Through this programme, the state government will offer financial subsidies to the program’s beneficiaries so they can purchase vehicles and move their businesses ahead. As a result, their income will increase and the youth will be inspired to benefit from the programme. The Karnataka government has established the Swawalambi Sarathi Yojana in an effort to provide state residents with employment. Further information related to the scheme has been mentioned below in this article, kindly go through it
Table of Contents
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
In this scheme, financial assistance help of RS 3 lakh will be provided to the unemployed youth of the minority class to buy 4-wheelers. This loan will be provided at a subsidy of 50%. On the other hand unemployed youth of SC, ST will be given RS 4 lakh on 75% subsidy for self-employment under this scheme. The amount provided by the government will be used to buy a four-wheeler. With this, you can buy 4-wheelers like minibuses, and mini trucks and start your own business.
The youth of unemployed minorities and the SC/ST community would receive subsidies under this programme ranging from 50% to 75% for everything from the purchase of four-wheelers to the launch of a new enterprise. The beneficiaries will get this sum by direct deposit into their bank accounts. Both online and offline applications for the Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme are accepted.
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Yojana Details
|Scheme name||Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, and minority youth of Karnataka|
|Aim and benefit||Providing financial assistance for self-employment|
|Launched by the||Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah|
|Launched on||8th July 2023|
|Scheme only for||SC, ST, and minority-class youth|
|Amount||RS 3 to 4 lakh|
|Subsidy||50 to 75%|
|Official site||To be launched soon by the government|
Objective of Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme
The scheme’s primary goal is to provide financial aid to the state’s unemployed inhabitants in order to place them in employment and enable the beneficiary to better his financial situation.
Swawalambi Sarathi Yojana Subsidy Amount
Eligibility Criteria for Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Karnataka
Following are the eligibility criteria for Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme
- The applicant must be a citizen of Karnataka.
- The self-supporting programme will only be available to state residents who are unemployed.
- The citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other minority communities will receive benefits from this programme.
- The applicant’s age must be greater than 21.
- The beneficiary’s bank account needs to be connected to Aadhaar.
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Benefits For SC/ST
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the minority youth of the state.
- The objective of this scheme is to connect minority youth with self-employment.
- Under this scheme, efforts will be made to improve the economic condition of the beneficiary.
- Through this scheme, the income of the people belonging to the minority community should be improved.
- Efforts are being made to reduce unemployment in Karnataka State through this scheme.
- Through this scheme, self-employment opportunities will open for minority community youth
Important Documents to Apply
Following are the documents needed for the Swawalambi Sarathi Yojana.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Account
- Colourful Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
How to Register for Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
Applicants who wish to submit an online application for the programme must wait a bit. Since it hasn’t yet launched its official website. Candidates will be able to apply online by clicking on the provided link once the website is available.
How to Download Swawalambi Sarathi Yojana Application Form
- The first step is to go to the Swawalambi Sarathi Portal’s official website.
- Click the Apply Online button on the homepage.
- Fill out the Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Application Form carefully and in accordance with the instructions provided on the screen.
- Enter the Required Information, such as Address, Documents, and Bank Information.
- Please upload the necessary documents and then click the “Submit” button.
- After registering successfully, print the application form.