Assam Free Toilet Scheme List:- The chief minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sarma on 2nd October 2023 announced 1 lakh beneficiaries under Assam Free Toilet Scheme. The beneficiaries will receive an amount of rupees 9000 for construction of Toilet. If you want to check your name under IHHL Beneficiary List Assam, Then you have to check the District, block, village wise list in very simple steps. The Chief minister of Assam has transferred the amount directly to the each beneficiary’s account through the direct benefit transfer mode.
Table of Contents
Assam Free Toilet Scheme List 2023
The chief minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sarma always come up with new welfare schemes for the citizens of state. In this scheme the beneficiaries will be provided financial aid to construct a toilet. This will help in improving their lifestyle and quality of life. This scheme will provide a secure environment for the citizens. The Toilet Scheme is a campaign of the Swachh Bharat Mission. This scheme will provide a safe sanitary management of human excreta. Now you should hurry up and search your payment status and beneficiary details to get the financial assistance of rupees 9000.
Assam IHHL Beneficiary List Details Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Assam Free Toilet Scheme List|
|Launched by||Chief minister Shri Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Date of releasing payment||2nd October 2023|
|Financial assistance||Rs 9000|
|Number of beneficiaries||Total 1 lakh|
|Objective||Individual household toilet|
Benefits And Features Of Assam Free Toilet Scheme
The features and benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- The scheme will help to provide a clean environment.
- This scheme will provide a financial aid of rupees 9000 to the beneficiaries.
- DBT method will be used to transfer this amount of money to the bank account of beneficiary.
- With this money the beneficiary can easily construct a pakki toilet.
- The scheme will help in the safe and secure deposition of human excreta.
- It will help us to achieve the goal of Open-Defeacation-Free India.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Free Toilet Scheme
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is given below:-
- The candidate should be the permanent resident of the state Assam.
- He or she should belong to the BPL category.
- Eligible candidates should have a valid Aadhaar card.
- Valid account passbook.
- Application number
- Aadhaar card number
- Mobile number
- Bank details
- District name
- Block name
- Gram panchayat name
How To Check Assam Free Toilet Scheme List Online
- The citizens who wish to check their names under the recently released Toilet List 2023 Assam need to visit the official website.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban) option.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- After visiting the site you will find the list of states, kindly select Assam state.
- After that select district, block and Gram Panchayat.
- Now the details of beneficiary Panchayat wise will appear in front of you.
- Check all the details here.
Assam Free Toilet Scheme List FAQs
This is the list of eligible beneficiaries who are selected for Assam Free Toilet Scheme.
Providing safe and secure deposition of the human excreta. And upgrade the lifestyle of the people who are below poverty line
The beneficiary should be the permanent resident of the state Assam and should belong to BPL category of the state.
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme by visiting the official website of this scheme given above.