Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana:- The government implements a variety of programs to develop all facets of society. Socioeconomic development is believed to be built on education. Therefore, both the federal and state governments implement a variety of programs to ensure that every child in the nation receives a great education. Read below to get detailed information related to the Chatra Protsahan Yojana like Highlights, Objectives, Features, and Benefits, Implementation, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, the Application process, and much more
Table of Contents
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana has been introduced by the state of Odisha. Meritorious class 10th graduates from scheduled tribes or scheduled castes will receive two years of professional training and coaching under this program to succeed in the competitive exams for medical and engineering courses each year (200 students received 60% at SSD High Schools and 120 students received 70% at EMRS). Numerous reputable coaching schools will prepare a shortlist of candidates to provide tutoring to the beneficiaries’ students.
Additionally, the government will choose the deserving kids who must take a screening exam. The candidate’s eligibility for coaching will be determined by the results of this test. The ratio of scheduled caste to scheduled tribe students will remain at 9:1. The government will continuously assess and monitor people’s levels of education and knowledge. Through this program, students will be able to strengthen their fundamental understanding and get ready for tests without getting sidetracked from their usual academics.
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Details in Highlights
|Name||Chatra Protsahan Yojana|
|Introduced By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste Category Students|
|Objective||To offer coaching to Odisha students|
|Total Number of Beneficiaries||320|
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Objective
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana’s primary goal is to motivate students from scheduled castes and tribes to pursue higher education in the fields of engineering and medicine. Students who graduated from the 10th grade will be eligible for free coaching to help them pass the entrance exams for engineering and medicine under this program. The potential of pupils from scheduled tribes and scheduled castes will be identified and fostered through this program from an early age. In addition, the pupils will develop a sense of competition and a will to succeed. The pupils’ quality of life will also be raised by this plan.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Features/ Benefits
Some of the key features and benefits of Chatra Protsahan Yojana are as follows:
- The Orissa Chatra Protsahan Yojana has been introduced by the Odisha government.
- The beneficiaries of this tutoring will be able to succeed in the yearly competitive exams for engineering and medical programs.
- The program offers two years of professional training and mentoring to 320 deserving students who graduated from class 10 and are from a scheduled tribe or caste.
- Numerous reputable coaching institutes will shortlist candidates to provide coaching to the benefit.
- This test’s results will determine whether the individual is eligible for coaching.
- Every one of the recognized deserving pupils must pass a screening exam.
- Students from reserved castes and tribes will continue to be chosen in a 9:1 ratio.
- Additionally, the government will periodically check and assess the levels of education and expertise.
- Students can strengthen their fundamental understanding and get ready for exams through this coaching without interfering with their usual studies.
- Seven centers of excellence in SC and ST schools will be established by the Odisha government’s SC and ST development department around the state.
- Odia and English will be used as the teaching languages.
- The coaching organization must ensure that pupils with Odia backgrounds do not encounter any obstacles.
- A month before the pupils are required to appear in the exam, the length and frequency of the lessons will rise.
- Additionally, the training organization will offer advice, counseling, and any other assistance the student may need.
- 200 tablets were given to the students who will be enrolled in the program at the program’s launch event.
- The schools will be identified by the nodal department, which will designate them as centers of excellence in various districts.
- The chosen schools will provide housing for all of the chosen students.
- A school will be set aside specifically for the chosen student to attend the academic session, during which time they will receive a regular education and each subject in their courses will be taught in regular classrooms and times according to the subject.
- Schools must also make sure that students are fully focused on both the academic session and any coaching classes that will be brought in by a training firm.
- The courses that must be covered to qualify for the state or national level engineering and medical entrance tests will also receive the necessary coaching in addition to the standard academic program
Expected Results from the Training Organization
- After getting the work order, the mentoring should begin within 15 days.
- In the 12th board test, all students should receive more than 60% of the possible points.
- 30% of pupils should pass the 12th board test with a score of at least 70%.
- The following colleges under NIT, IIT, or any State government or Central government colleges should admit 20% of students from the mathematics stream.
- 10% of students ought to be admitted to any other colleges.
- Any medical college should admit at least 10% of students from the biology stream.
- In BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPharma, BSc nursing, BSC agriculture, etc., 10% of students should be admitted.
Eligibility Criteria for Chatra Protsahan Yojana
The eligibility criteria for Chatra Protsahan Yojana are as follows:
- The applicant must live in Odisha permanently
- The candidate must be a science student
- The applicant must have qualified 10th class
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the Chatra Protsahan Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Email ID
- Proof of age
- Mobile number
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
Steps to Apply for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
To apply for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of ST and SC development, minorities and backward classes welfare department, Government of Odisha
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply Online link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id, etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process
For any other query related to the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana, feel free to contact at the below given details:
- ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Odisha Secretariat
- Bhubaneswar-751001 Odisha, India
Phone Number: (0674) 2536672
E-mail id: email@example.com