Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Online Form, Eligibility & Benefits | How to Apply Online for Odisha CM Siksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
At the State Level Children’s Day Celebration’s closing ceremony, the CM announced that annual awards of Rs. 100 crores will be presented to school kids, educational institutions, administrators, instructors, and school management committees for achieving excellence in education. He also expressed gratitude to the program’s supporters, the alumni. Read below to get detailed information related to the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, and much more
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The Odisha government has introduced a new award program called the Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana for everyone participating in the mass education system, including instructors of elementary and secondary schools and eligible students. The prize would be given to around 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, the school management committee, alumni, the gram panchayat, and district authorities. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced the winner on Wednesday, the second day of a three-day event at Unit-II Boy’s High School in Bhubaneswar.
Most of the awards will fall into one of two categories. The first is personal recognition, whereas the second is recognition from an organization. The instructors, headmistresses, headmasters, and students will all get separate awards. There will be three subcategories for students. One for qualified students, second for students who show leadership potential and thrive in extracurricular and extracurricular activities, and third for deserving but financially disadvantaged students. For the Council of Higher Secondary Education and the Board of Secondary Education, Patnaik also unveiled a digital locker app for the storage of diplomas, transcripts, and other papers. Through this virtual locker, students can access their diplomas, grade reports, and other academic documents. Awards for excellence and contribution in the field of education will be granted.
Odisha CM Siksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Name||Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023|
|Introduced By||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||To motivate everyone working in the Odisha educational system|
|Beneficiaries||everyone participating in the mass education system including meritorious students, teachers of primary and secondary schools|
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Objective
The primary objective of the award is to motivate all parties involved in the educational system of Odisha. The government will provide funding for 1500 teachers and 50,000 students as part of this program. Alumni associations will get these awards for their support of the 5T initiative and academic performance. The Mukhyamantri Sikshya Puraskar Yojana will distribute awards at the local, district, and state levels.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Benefits
Some of the key benefits of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 are as follows:
- Most of the honors will be given out in one of two categories. The first honor is a personal one, and the second is recognition from a company. Individual rewards will be awarded to lecturers, headmistresses, headmasters, and students.
- Awards will be given to 100 secondary school teachers in each of the seven selected areas at the block, gram panchayat, and district levels. The Headmasters and Head Mistresses will also receive honors on different tiers.
- Three subcategories will be available for pupils. The first will be given to deserving students, the second to those who show leadership potential and excel in extracurricular and extracurricular activities, and the third will be given to deserving but financially challenged pupils.
- Institutional awards will be given at the block, district, and state levels to the best alumni organizations, school management committees, gram panchayats, and district administrations.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
- The candidate must be an Odisha permanent resident to qualify for this yojana’s benefits.
- A participant in the mass education system, such as a teacher in a primary or secondary school or a deserving student, is required for the position.
Digi Locker was made available to the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) and the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) by CM Patnaik. Documents of students, such as certificates and grade reports, can be conveniently and safely stored in this virtual locker. There won’t be a possibility of loss or theft. The Chief Minister urged youngsters to pursue education while highlighting the importance of time in their lives. Children need to stand out from one another by excelling in things like sports, dance, and music. Students must set time priorities. Kids should start learning now since staying ahead depends on doing the right thing at the appropriate time. CM advised children to establish distinctive identities for themselves by excelling in various activities, including sports, dancing, and music. Second, the Chief Minister argued that while change is unavoidable, accepting it and moving on are both imperative.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Application Process
As the yojana has been recently announced by the Odisha Government, no certain offline or online application process has been declared by the government. Also, no official website has been released yet. As soon as there is any update on the information, we will share it here. Kindly stay connected with us to get the latest updates related to the Yojana.