Gruhini Shakti Yojana:- The Chief Minister of the Karnataka Government, Shri Basavraj Bommai, introduced numerous welfare programs in the budget for the financial year 2023-2024. The BJP government would offer financial assistance to landless women farm laborers as part of the new Gruhini Shakti Yojana, free bus passes to women who work in the organized sector, and the inclusion of girl students in the vidyavahini program. Read below to get detailed information related to the Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Scheme like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, and much more
Table of Contents
Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana 2024
To help housewives, landless women, and agricultural laborers women, Karnataka’s chief minister Shri Basavraj Bommai established the Gruhini Shakti Yojana. To help housewives build successful home-based businesses and gain employment, the yojana will offer them financial assistance of Rs. 500 per month via DBT, while the Shram Shakti Yojana will offer free skill development training to one lakh women in the current year.
According to Chief Minister Shri Basavraj Bommai, skill training under the Shram Shakti Yojana will help women become more financially literate and increase their ability to generate income through home-based businesses. Financial support under the Grihini Shakti Scheme will empower women. Gruhini Shakti was initially intended as a financial assistance program for women from BPL families. The launch of the Grihini Shakti plan follows Smt. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra’s earlier announcement of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, which will be implemented if the congress party wins the next assembly elections.
Gruhini Shakti Scheme Details in Highlights
|Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana
|Shri Basavraj Bommai
Gruhini Shakti Scheme Objective
Some of the key objectives of Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana are as follows:
- Empowering women in the state of Karnataka
- To aid Karnataka State housewives and agricultural laborers who are landless.
- To offer them monthly financial assistance of 500 rupees
- To offer 1 lakh State Women free skill training through the Shram Shakti sub-scheme
Benefits of Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana
Some of the key benefits of the yojana are as follows:
- Karnataka housewives would get access to free money of Rs. 500 each month, or 6000 Rupees annually.
- Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) Method will be used to transfer the money to their bank account
- The beneficiaries of this scheme would also include landless women who labour in agriculture.
- Women will be able to purchase necessities and meet their needs.
- The Shram Shakti Yojana will offer free skill development training.
Eligibility Criteria for Gruhini Shakti Yojana
The eligibility criteria for scheme are as follows:
- Women must live in Karnataka State permanently
- This program will cover women who fall under the BPL category
- Applications for the Grihini Shakti Yojana will not be accepted if the applicant has any land in their name
- The Gruhini Shakti Yojana will not benefit non-BPL families
- This programme will not provide coverage for government personnel
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the yojana are as follows:
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Address Proof
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Parivar Register
- Voter ID Card
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana
To apply for the yojana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Register button
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future reference