Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana:- The dates for the renowned Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 have been made public by the government. To prevent mass marriages, the government has established times for the twice-monthly Mass Marriage Scheme Online Registration process. The upcoming marriages will also take place on January 15, January 20, and February 20, as was initially indicated. For those who benefit from the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah program, this is fantastic news. In addition to commemorating the wedding, the government will provide the recipient with Rs 55000. Interested parties can apply for the government’s mass marriage program and financial aid. Read below to get detailed information related to the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
The Saptapadi Marriage Scheme was initially introduced by the Karnataka government on January 10, 2020. The state government would give newlywed couples Rs. 55,000 as part of this mass marriage program. Candidates must apply for the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 in temples to receive this aid. Earlier, the Karnataka Chief Minister had released flyers and logos for the “Saptapadi” mass wedding ceremony. The dates for the mass weddings that will take place in Grade A temples under the Religious Marriage Department have been made public by the state government. The Saptapadi Marriage Scheme is available to all engaged couples who will be getting married soon. In 90–100 temples, there will be about 1,000 weddings.
Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme Details
|Name||Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana|
|Initiated By||By Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Objective||Financial Assistance Will Be offered to Married Couple|
|Benefits||Newlywed couples will receive Rs. 55,000 from the government|
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme are as follows:
- The Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme, also known as the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, has numerous advantages. Here are a few of the advantages: –
- Implementing mass marriages for the state’s disadvantaged citizens is one of the program’s key advantages.
- Each spouse will receive a total of 55,000 rupees to cover their living expenses.
- The following items will be included in the 55,000 rupee incentive:-
- For the bride, a mangalsutra costs Rs. 40,000.
- To the Groom: Rs. 5,000 in Cash
- Bride receives Rs. 10,000 in cash
Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana are as follows:
- The applicants must be citizens of Karnataka state and have a valid residence permit.
- The program is exclusively relevant to Hindu religious marriages.
- The parents of the bride and the groom must both be present for the marriage to be legal.
- Only a few temples will be used for the wedding
- The bride must be at least 18 years old
- The bridegroom must be at least 21 years old
- People who are planning a love marriage are not eligible for this program
Documents Required for Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
Some of the important documents required for the Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card of Bride
- Aadhaar Card of the Groom
- Age proof/ Birth Certificate
- Address proof like Aadhar Card, Water bill, Voter Id, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, etc.
- Letter of consent from parent or permission letter from parents
- Religious Certificate
Steps to Register for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
The Saptapadi Mass Marriage Scheme requires eligible couples to register before participating.
- The scheme’s application process is conducted offline.
- Visitors must go to the approved Muzrai Temples where these marriages are conducted to register.
- At least 30 days before the wedding day, applicants must register at the registration location.
- The candidate will be given an enrollment form by the temple administration
- The applicant must enter the bride’s and the groom’s information
- Now, attach all the required documents
- The application can then be submitted at that temple’s office.
- Finally, before the designated date, the list of chosen candidates will be made public.