Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme:- The Karnataka government announced a scheme for the welfare of the people of the state. The scheme aims to provide financial security to the young generation of the state. With the help of the scheme, the state government will be providing financial assistance to the educated unemployed youth of the state. The beneficiaries will be receiving financial help every month under this scheme. This program will be providing unemployment allowance to individuals who are educated but jobless.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
With the help of the amount received, the individual will able to pay expenses and can take care of their family. The state government will be using DBT mode to transfer money which means the amount will be directly sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This welfare scheme will prove beneficial for the many educated unemployed individuals of the state. According to the scheme, an individual who is a graduate will be getting 3000 Rs as financial assistance and a diploma holder will be given 1500 Rs. This financial assistance will be beneficial help to the individuals at the time they are searching job.
Details of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
|Name of the article||Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme|
|Announced By||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Educated Unemployed youth of the state.|
|Aim||To provide unemployment allowance|
|Website||Will be updated|
Objective of Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
- The main of this scheme is to provide financial help to the unemployed youth of the state. Financial assistance will help the people to fulfill their basic needs.
Benefits of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- The scheme will help individuals to become independent as they don’t have to ask anyone for help.
- After getting financial assistance, the youth will be stress-free from the expenses they have to pay.
- The best part of the scheme is that the amount will be directly sent to the bank account.
- The yojana is announced for the entire Karnataka state.
- Educated unemployed youth will be motivated to work hard and focus more on career options.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- It is necessary that an individual should be from Karnataka state.
- Only educated Unemployed individual is allowed to take benefits of the scheme.
- The individual should be a Graduate or Diploma Holder.
- It is compulsory to get registered in any District Employment Exchange of Karnataka.
Important Documents to Apply
- Aadhar Card
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate.
- Residence Proof/ Domicile of Karnataka.
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (If Applicable)
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate.
- Registration Number of District Employment Exchange.
- Diploma. (For Diploma Holders).
- Income Certificate.
- Active Mobile Number.
- Details of Bank Account
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
As the scheme was a key poll promise in the Karnataka state, there is not any official launching of the scheme and also there is no official website till now to apply for the scheme. As of now the Congress government has a majority in the electoral rolls in the state, the scheme will soon be announced and also the official website or the offline application process will be declared by the government. Till then, for any major updates kindly stay connected with us.