Swami Vivekananda Yuvashakti Yojana:- Through implementing different government programs for women, children, youths, and farmers, the Karnataka government is making significant strides in the development of the state. These charity programs will help Karnataka State inhabitants make a living. You will learn about the Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana in this post, which aims to empower young people in rural and urban areas of the state of Karnataka. Continue reading this article to learn more about the Yuva Shakti Scheme Karnataka Online Application Process, Benefits, Eligibility, and Much More.
Table of Contents
Swami Vivekananda Yuvashakti Yojana 2023
Through the Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana, Karnataka’s Chief Minister Shri Basavraj Bommai introduced a number of government initiatives aimed at empowering young people in both urban and rural areas. In accordance with this program, youth self-help groups will be established with seed money totaling 1.5 lakh rupees in each of the 28,000 villages. This program will link SHGs to the bank in order to generate employment in rural regions and will give each group a loan of 5 lakh rupees.
The main goals of the Karnataka Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana are to empower youth in the state and create jobs in rural regions with the aid of self-help groups. The Program Encourages Youth of the State and Supports Entrepreneurial Training and Skill Development.
Detals of Yuvashakti Scheme Karnataka
|Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana
|Department of Youth Empowerment
|CM Basavraj Bommai
|Youths of Karnataka
|1 lakh Rupees
Karnataka Swami Vivekananda Yuvashakti Yojana Objectives
- Providing state youth opportunities for self-employment and economic activity will empower them.
- To form self-help groups that include a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 participants. In 28,000 the villages.
- To offer the Self-Help Group ongoing self-employment.
- To provide each self-help organization with a bank loan for 5 lakh rupees.
- 5 lakh Youths would be connected to the Karnataka Yuva Shakti Program.
Swami Vivekananda Yuvashakti Yojana Benefits
- Youth will be able to engage in economic activities and self-employment in the state.
- The Yuva Shakti Yojana will increase youth empowerment in the state’s rural areas.
- Over 5 lakh Rural Kids will be covered by the program.
- Each Youth Group will receive a 1 lakh rupee subsidy.
- Bank loans are available for companies up to Rs. 5 lakhs per Group, depending on their eligibility.
- Loan repayment holidays are permitted for the first six months.
- Disbursement of Smart Loans
- Each Self-Help Group will receive 1.5 lakh rupees.
Yuvashakti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 29.
- To receive benefits from this scheme, the applicant must be a resident of the state of Karnataka.
- For registration, qualifications are necessary.
- Self-help groups ought to have between 10 and 20 participants.
Documents Needed to Register
- Aadhaar Card.
- Pan card.
- Mobile Number
- Details of SHGs
- List of Members of Group.
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
Swami Vivekananda Yuvashakti Yojana Online Application Procedure
- The first step is to go to the Scheme’s official website.
- You can register on the homepage by clicking the button and choosing either individual or group.
- Name, father’s name, address, and mobile number should all be entered after clicking the registration button.
- After registering, fill out the Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana Application Form with all the required details.
- Last but not least, upload all necessary documents and press the Submit button.
- Your Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana application form is printable.