Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme:- Karnataka government has come up with a new scheme that will support women of the state. The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the women of the Karnataka state. This is a good move to empower the housewives, Landless women, and Agricultural workers women of the state. Under this Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, financial assistance of Rs. 2,000 per month will be given to the females. The state government will be giving the amount every month to the head of household.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
Karnataka congress party made announcements about the scheme before the election only. Now after the results are announced it’s time to implement the scheme as it was one of the promises that the party has done. The amount that the government promised to give will be directly transferred to the bank account of the receiver. There is no restriction in the scheme, as all cast and all types of religious women are allowed to receive the benefits of the scheme. It totally depends on the woman and how she wants to use the amount.
Details of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
|Name of the article||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|
|Initiated by||Karnataka government|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the state|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance|
|Benefit||2000 Rs per month.|
Objective of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The main aim of the state government to take this initiative is to provide financial assistance to the women of the state. Through this scheme, the government wants to support landless women, Agricultural workers and Housewives of the State.
Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana
Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- The scheme will empower women of Karnataka State.
- It is expected that poverty will reduce after providing financial assistance.
- The woman will be able to fulfill her own expenses.
- Females of the state will become independent as they don’t have to ask anyone for financial help.
- This scheme will promote gender equality in the state.
- Through this program, the confidence and self-esteem of the women will be enhanced.
- The standard of living of the females in society will also improve.
- After receiving financial help from the state government, females will be able to pay the expenses of the health and education of their kids.
Eligibility Criteria for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- It is necessary for a female to be from Karnataka state.
- Married women, divorced women, and Destitute Women can receive benefits of the scheme.
- Only women are allowed to apply for the yojana.
- Women who are in Government job are not included in this scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed two lakhs.
- The woman should ensure that she is not receiving any benefits from other welfare schemes.
- Only one woman per family is allowed to take benefits of the yojana.
Required Documents to Apply
- Permanent resident proof of Karnataka
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Active Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Latest Passport size photo
- Ration card
Swami Vivekananda Yuvashakti Yojana
Hwo to Apply for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then can click on Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- After that, you will see the application form on the screen.
- Fill out the Application form like personal information, bank details.
- Now you have to Attach the necessary documents with the application form, like identity proof, address proof, and bank passbook copy.
- Then you have to submit the application form with the required documents to the Karnataka One center or the respective district’s Assistant Director of Women and Child Development office.
- Your application and the documents will be verified.
- After the completion of the verification process, the amount will be sent to the bank account.