Kaushalya Karnataka:- To make it simpler for young people in the state to obtain job prospects, the Karnataka government launched a new program. The Kaushalya Karnataka, a recently introduced employment initiative, is focused on the state’s young people who are currently unemployed. Young people will have the chance to advance their levels of knowledge and skills in preparation for the labor market of the future by taking part in this program. The Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihood Department (SDEL) of Karnataka assists young people in developing employment skills. Read below to get detailed information related to the Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme like objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more
Kaushalya Karnataka 2023
The Skill Development Entrepreneurship and Livelihood (SDEL) Department’s website, Kaushalkar.com, went live on May 15. According to a government directive, the department was created to provide training and equip all socioeconomic classes for a greater level of living. The Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihood (SDEL), established by the Karnataka government, was established to assist young people in acquiring the necessary skills and competencies that would improve their employability. A nation’s abilities and knowledge determine its economic progress and social advancement. Karnataka has a long history of innovation. This has made it possible for the state to draw a wide range of enterprises and organizations from around the nation and the world. It has been clear over time that there is a substantial gap between the demand for and availability of skilled labor among various firms and organizations.
1.88 crore children are expected to enroll in vocational education between 2017 and 2030, including 113 lakh new students and 75 lakh members of the labor force from 2016. These two groups include young homemakers, high school and secondary school graduates, agricultural and non-agricultural informal laborers, and school dropouts (women). People who have finished formal vocational training or college are not included. There is a mobile app for the Kaushalya Karnataka program. Using this software, registering for a scheme is simple. The Kaushalya Karnataka app is available for download from Google Play for Android devices. Candidates must include their Aadhaar card number to register through the Android app. Once candidates have entered their Aadhaar card number, they can easily register.
Karnataka Skill Connect Portal
Kaushalya Karnataka Objectives
All skill development programs in the state will fall within its purview, and its goal is to carry out those duties. These duties include regulation, standardization, promotion, execution, and monitoring. The Portal aspires to empower everyone by raising their knowledge, abilities, and credentials to the point where they are acknowledged on a national and international level. They will be able to access well-paying occupations and gainful employment as a result, and the state will be able to compete in the international market. To give trainees possibilities for lifelong learning, SDEL must maintain a high level of sensitivity to the individual differences of each person.
Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme are as follows:
- State students participating in the program will acquire practical knowledge and skills. The skill prospects of unemployed persons will increase.
- There are two departments in this plan. Their names are Vahini 1 and 2. Initially for livelihood and skill development, then secondarily for job creation These two departments are governed by Karnataka.
- In the past, apprentices were paid between 1000 and 1500 rupees. The department is now paid. Once accepted, the candidate can be paid monthly
- With the aid of Kaushalya Karnataka, the state projects the creation of 500,000 new jobs.
- The strategy has an app. using this software, registering for a scheme is simple.
Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme
Kaushalya Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Kaushalya Karnataka are as follows:
- The candidate must be a Karnataka resident.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Young people without jobs are the program’s top priority.
- Young individuals who have dropped out of high school or college can benefit from this program.
The documents required for Kaushalya Karnataka are as follows:
- Any valid Identification cards like Aadhar cards, Voter ID, etc
- Mobile number
- Residence proof
- Confirmation certificate
Steps to Apply for Kaushalya Karnataka
To apply for Kaushalya Karnataka, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website i.e. kaushalkar.com
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the trainee registration option
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now fill in the form with all the required details like name, address, age, gender, educational qualifications, etc.
- After that click on the Generate OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP in the specified space
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process
How to Apply on Kaushalya Karnataka Mobile App
To Apply on the mobile app:
- First of all, download the Kaushalya Karnataka Mobile App from the google play store onto your Android device
- Once you will install the app successfully open the app on your device
- Now, click on the Register button
- After that fill in all the required details along with the aadhaar details
- Finally, after completing the registration process a success message will be displayed on your screen
Steps to Login at kaushalkar.com
To Login into the portal, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Kaushalya Karnataka
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Login tab
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your email id and password
- After that click on the login button to get logged in to your registered account