Tripura Ration Card Apply Online, Application Form, RC Details & Status, Check Tripura Ration Card List Online, Correction & Aadhar Link @ epostr.gov.in
With the Tripura Ration Card, cardholders can buy essentials like food and other items for incredibly inexpensive prices. You can purchase rice, wheat, oil, sugar, and kerosene at discounted prices if you are qualified for a ration card. Ration cards are issued by the Directorate of Food, Civil Commodities, and Consumer Affairs of the Government of Tripura, and the Public Distribution System (PDS) makes sure that the qualified recipients receive the rationed supplies. The ration card can be used for more than just purchasing necessities; it can also serve as identification or residency evidence for other official documents.
To learn everything you need to know about the Tripura Ration Card, see the article below. We have covered all the pertinent information in this piece, including the topic’s types, advantages, cost structure, eligibility requirements, etc. Check out the page below for more information on how to apply for both online and offline, view the list of beneficiaries, look up details about the card, file complaints, and more.
AEPDS Tripura Ration Card 2023
One of the most important documents required in India is the ration card. The ration card is also used to prove one’s identity in a variety of situations. The Tripura Government has set up an online platform to facilitate ration card services in light of the growth in technology and digitalization experienced by the entire nation. Since the introduction of the Tripura Ration Card, it has become very simple for the state’s general public to use these services online. Having it allows cardholders to buy necessary food items for very little money. The qualifying beneficiaries can purchase all the rationed food goods, such as Atta, sugar, salt, rice, oil, pulses, and others at discounted costs.
Tripura Ration Card Highlights
|Name||Tripura Ration Card|
|Higher Authority||Government of Tripura|
|Department||Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Tripura|
|Types of Ration Cards||– AAY|
– PHH/ PG
|Benefits||Disbursement of essential commodities at subsidized prices|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Benefits of Tripura Ration Card
It is not required to have a ration card in the state. The advantages of having it are listed below:
- Obtain rationed goods at discounted rates.
- can serve as identification documentation for official documents.
- can serve as evidence of an address.
- It aids in determining the household’s socioeconomic position.
- It can be used to obtain financing and scholarships through various government initiatives (if you are eligible).
Requirements to Get Tripura Ration Card
- If you fit the following qualifications, you may apply for a ration card:
- You must dwell in Tripura on a long-term basis.
- The applicant must be related to the family members requesting the ration card in some way.
- You can add your name to the ration card if you marry into the family.
- No other state’s ration card may be in your possession.
Documents Needed to Apply
The following documents are required in order to apply.
- Proof of Address
- Aadhaar Cards (members of the household)
- Application Form
- PAN Card
- Water Bill (copy)
- Photographs of the family (recent)
- Birth certificate (if applicable)
- Electricity Bill (copy)
- Bank account details
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Surrender Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for Tripura Ration Card (Offline)
You can apply for a ration card by following the steps listed below:
- Visit the neighborhood Fair Price Shop (FPS) or the district office in question.
- The Ration Card application should be collected.
- Add the necessary information, then sign the document. Make sure you fill in all the required fields. Give accurate information in the form as well. Include a recent passport-size photo with the application (in the space provided).
- Send the authorities the application form and copies of any pertinent papers.
- There will be an acknowledgment slip given to you.
- You will be qualified for ground-level verification by a licenced Supply Officer once your application form and the supporting documentation have been approved.
- You will be given a ration card after the relevant authorities has successfully inspected your application.
- Your address will receive the delivery of the ration card.
Check Tripura Ration Card Beneficiary List
A list of the recipients entitled to state ration card benefits is published by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs. The beneficiary list is available here.
- Visit https://epostr.gov.in/, the EPDS Tripura official website.
- Select “Ration Card” from the menu.
- Complete the information and choose to view the list of recipients.
- A captcha code-containing page will be redirected to you.
- Carefully enter the captcha code and click “Verify.”
- Complete the necessary information and select “View Report.”
- You’ll receive a report with the recipients’ list.
Check Tripura RC Details
The details of beneficiaries’ ration cards are available online. Take the actions listed below:
- Visit the official website as the first step (AePDS, Govt. of Tripura).
- Click the “RC Details” option.
- Type in pertinent data, including the month, year, and RC number.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- A list of significant information, including District, FPS ID, Beneficiary, Taluk, FPS ID, etc., will appear on your screen.
At this time, there is no online application process for ration cards put up by the Tripura government.
In Tripura, you must provide a surrender certificate while requesting a new ration card. if you own an out-of-state ration card. The old ration card is now invalid.
In the state of Tripura, getting a new ration card takes two to three weeks.
A public distribution system has been set up by the government to ration supplies at reduced costs. These products are offered for sale at accredited Fair Price Shops orration shops.