Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Application Form Pdf Download 2023 | How to Apply Online for Kerala Viswakarma Pension, Check Benefits & Eligibility | Viswakarma Pension Kerala Beneficiary List
The Kerala government has unveiled a new welfare program for its citizens. Viswakarma Pension Scheme was introduced for the Viswakarma Community by Kerala Chief Minister Shri Pinarayu Vijayan. The Viswakarma Community’s welfare and maintenance of their health care were the driving forces for the creation of this Scheme. The Kerala government will offer the Viswakarma Pension Scheme each month. Read below to get detailed information related to the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme like highlights, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, and much more
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
The Viswakarma Community’s advancement is the goal of the Viswakarma Pension Scheme, which was established by Kerala’s Chief Minister, Shri Pinarayi Vijayan. People from the community who are over 60 years old would receive a pension under this program of 11,000 rupees each month. Only inhabitants of the state of Kerala may use this program. The elderly Vishwakarma will be able to live more calmly if pensions are provided. They won’t need anyone or their kids, either. 1100 Rupees will be provided to them each month through this program as cash assistance. They are free to live and take care of their health needs using this pension money.
Viswakarma Pension Kerala Highlights
|Name||Viswakarma Pension Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister Shri Pinarayu Vijayan|
|Beneficiary||Viswakarma Community of Kerala|
|Pension Amount||Rupees 1100 per month|
|Age||60 years or above|
Benefits of Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Vishwakarma Pension Scheme are as follows:
- The Viswakarma Communities would receive a set pension under this plan of 1100 rupees each month.
- The Community will live better thanks to this Scheme.
- Direct benefit transfer (DBT) will be used to transfer the pension amount, reducing the possibility of fraud.
- Beneficiaries may utilize the pension money for rations, living expenses, and other needs.
- Beneficiaries will no longer be dependent on anyone thanks to the Scheme.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme are as follows:
- At the time of registration, applicants must be 60 years or older.
- For registration under this Scheme, applicants must be members of the Viswakarma Community.
- The annual household income must be less than Rs. 1 lakh to register under this program.
- Applicants need a Kerala domicile certificate to register under the Vishwakarma Pension Scheme.
- Only members of the Viswakarma Community may enroll under this Scheme.
Documents Required to Apply
The documents required to apply for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Pan card
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license (optional)
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
Steps to Apply for Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme
To apply for the scheme, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Vishwakarma Pension Scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Download Application Form Vishwakarma Pension link
- The application form PDF will open on the screen
- Download the form and take out its printout
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, attach all the required documents with the application form
- Finally, submit the application form to the below-given address
Backward Classes Development Department, AyyankaliBhavan, 4th Floor, Kanakanagar, Vellayambalam, KawdiarP.O, Thiruvananthapuram- 695003