The Karnataka Appu Yojana was put into place by the Karnataka government to address issues with the state’s residents’ health. The state’s citizens will receive free access to health services under this program, saving them the expense of visiting hospitals. Read below to check the detailed information related to Puneeth Rajkumar Health Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Disease List, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to Register for Karnataka Appu Yojana, and much more.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023
Dinesh Gundu Rao, the health minister for Karnataka, introduced the Appu Yojana in Gandhinagar, where he represents his constituents. AED devices will be installed under this program at public locations to assess health issues in the state for no cost, giving residents the opportunity to test for conditions like cancer, high or low blood pressure, kidney illness, heart disease, and heart problems. A device called an automated external defibrillator can provide them with emergency first aid right away. so that people might be warned about harmful illnesses in advance.
Puneeth Rajkumar Health Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name||Karnataka Appu Yojana|
|Named on||Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar|
|Introduced By||Dinesh Gundu Rao, Health Minister for Karnataka|
|Introduced On||20th August 2023|
|State||20th August 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the State|
Karnataka Appu Yojana Objective
The sudden treatment of sudden cardiac arrest with an AED (Automated External Defibrillator), which is gradually deployed outside of hospitals and public locations, is one of the key goals of the Karnataka State Government’s Appu Yojana. Establishing free health camps throughout the State is another goal. People can check their overall health difficulties because of this.
Karnataka Appu Yojana Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the Karnataka Appu Yojana are as follows:
- The state government has launched the Appu Scheme for the benefit of the populace.
- The state of Karnataka will install AED machines as part of this programme to provide free health problem screenings in public areas.
- The entire state will be covered under this plan.
- This would comprise bus stops, train stations, retail establishments, and airports.
- Under free health clinics, AED can be used to screen for cancer, high and low blood pressure, heart-related issues, and other conditions.
- An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a device that offers patients emergency first aid right away.
- The residents of Karnataka will be informed about the feared sickness well in advance thanks to this facility.
- The Appu Yojana will be a blessing for those citizens from lower socioeconomic classes who are unable to have medical examinations.
- Puneeth RajKumar, a Kannada actor who passed away from a cardiac arrest, is remembered by the moniker “Appu Yojana.”
- Without making any distinctions, the participants of this system will receive benefits.
Karnataka Appu Yojana Features
Some of the key features of the Karnataka Appu Yojana are as follows:
- People will have access to a disease-checking facility.
- Installing AED devices to provide free health screenings for state residents
- Beneficiaries will be encouraged to utilize the programme
- Residents can now receive medical care for their illnesses.
- The qualifying beneficiaries of this program will become independent and powerful.
Appu Health Scheme Budget & Implementation
When publishing the state’s yearly budget, the Karnataka state government allots 6 crore rupees towards the effective implementation of the Appu Scheme. The Jayadeva Hospital was selected as the site of the first phase of the Appu Scheme’s health camps. The Jayadeva Hospital Bangalore would take into account around 44 Taluka Hospitals. According to the media, if any patients arrive, a local doctor will examine them through video conference at the recommendation of Jayadeva Hospital.
Disease List under Scheme
- Heart Issues
- Kidney related issues
- High/Low Blood Pressure, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Appu Yojana
The applicants applying for Karnataka Appu Yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must reside in Karnataka State permanently
- Everyone will be able to benefit from the program
- To use the health camps, the applicant will not need any documentation
Steps to Register for Karnataka Appu Yojana
To register for Karnataka Appu Yojana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- The applicant must first visit the location of the free health camps that have been set up.
- Then, a medical officer will get you ready by connecting you to an AED.
- Your entire physique will then be examined.
- A report will then be produced.
- If you have a sickness, it will be known through this report.
- If there is a significant sickness, you will be given instructions on how to address it, including a recommendation to seek medical attention as soon as possible