Magalir Urimai Thogai List:- The மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை List has been made available online by the Tamil Nadu government. All recipients who have applied for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme may check their names on this list. Both online and offline approaches are available for checking this list. Beneficiaries must visit the official website to check the list online, and they must go to the department office to verify the list offline. The eligible ladies in the household who qualify will receive monthly financial support in the amount of Rs 1000 under this programme. The beneficiaries’ financial situation will improve as a result of this programme. In addition, the beneficiaries will develop their independence. Read below to check the detailed information related to Magalir Urimai Thogai List 2023
Table of Contents
Magalir Urimai Thogai List 2023
The Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme was established to offer financial support to the female household head. Through this programme, 1.06 crore qualified women who are the family heads will receive cash support in the amount of Rs 1000. A budget of Rs 7000 crore has been set aside by the government to implement this project. The state’s women are no longer compelled to rely on anyone to pay for their daily expenses. They will receive financial support from the Tamil Nadu government. This programme will be available to all women and transgender people above the age of 21. Additionally, widowed and single women are also qualified to take use of this programme. The female family’s annual income should be Rs. 2.5 lakh.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai List Details Highlights
|Name||Magalir Urimai Thogai List|
|Made Available by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Tamil Nadu Citizens|
|Objective||To make the Magalir Urimai Thogai List available online|
Steps to Check Magalir Urimai Thogai List 2023 Online
To check KMUT List Online, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Magalir Urimai Thogai i.e., https://kmut.tn.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Magalir Urimai Thogai List option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter all the required details
- After that, click on the search button and all the required details will open on your screen
KMUT List Objective
The major goal of the மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை List is to make it easier for candidates to identify their names on the list of chosen applicants so that they may quickly receive the financial aid of Rs. 1000. The Magalir Urimai Thogai List’s online platform also offers transparency so that everyone may immediately know if she has been chosen as an eligible family head or not.
Benefits of மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை List
Some of the key benefits of KMUT List are as follows:
- The Tamil Nadu government has launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai List
- All beneficiaries who applied for the மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை may check their names online using this list
- Due to the fact that this may be accomplished online using the official website
- No longer will beneficiaries need to visit government offices to check their names
- This will result in significant time and financial savings and increase system transparency.
- Beneficiaries must visit the Department of office to check the list offline.
- In addition, beneficiaries can use the offline mode to look for their name on the beneficiary list.
Eligibility Criteria for Magalir Urimai Thogai List
The applicants who want to check the list must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who reside in the state of Tamil Nadu and are the family’s head are eligible.
- Access to this beneficiary list is only available to women who have registered themselves under this program
Required Documents for KMUT Scheme
Some of the important documents required to for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Valid mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Band account details
- Caste certificate if necessary
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the the மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை List, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
Address: Government of Tamil Nadu Namakkal Kavignar Maaligai, Fort St. George, Chennai 600 009
Phone No.: 2566 5566