Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme:- To protect the citizens’ health, the Tamil Nadu government has introduced the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam programme. The inhabitants of the state of Tamil Nadu would receive healthcare at their doorsteps under this programme. This doorstep health service programme has been launched concurrently in Coimbatore, Chennai, and seven other Tamil Nadu districts. Read this article below to learn about the TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023 including how to apply and information on the program’s goals, benefits, and eligibility requirements.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
The state government has introduced the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme which would allow Tamil Nadu residents to access health services while they are at home. This programme has covered over 1172 health sub-centres, 189 primary health centres, and security community health centres. All beneficiaries of the scheme who are unable to visit a primary health centre, private health centre, or government health centre will receive door-to-door delivery of all medications and other health-related services. This will help lessen the spread of infectious diseases, and the patient will gain access to all the conventional medical resources.
TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Details
|Name||Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Objective||Door-to-Door Health Care|
|Benefits||Health Benefits will be Given to Citizens who are 45 Years Old|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Objective
Reaching the sick residents of the state health care institutions at their homes is the primary goal of the scheme. All healthcare and medical services will be provided to individuals in their homes thanks to this plan. The government has provided coverage for 50 community health centres, 189 primary health centres, and 1172 health sub-centres in order to provide development to all the health facilities provided under this plan. This strategy is a fantastic precaution against other contagious illnesses like Covid-19. The sick person can treat himself using this plan without needing to interact with anyone.
Implementation of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
As part of the scheme, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin is in charge of delivering medications to locals who have diabetes and high blood pressure. Additionally, individuals who need physiotherapy and are elderly will receive special consideration. In order to provide medical services throughout the state, the Chief Minister has covered 189 Primary Health Centers, Suraksha Community Health Centers, and approximately 1172 health sub-centres.
The Tamil Nadu government has allocated Rs 258 crore toward the scheme. Out of the 300,000 families accessible in the state, 1 crore beneficiaries will receive the benefits of this scheme. The goal of this programme is to deliver door-to-door healthcare services to state residents over the age of 45. People will receive door-to-door examinations and medications as part of the Door Step Health Care Scheme.
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Benefits
- Through 2022, the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme will contribute to advancing the healthcare system.
- It will help deliver primary healthcare to people’s homes and highlight dangerous health information.
- The primary goal of this programme is to make health services available to all Tamil Nadu residents.
- The scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Stalin in Coimbatore, Chennai, and 7 additional districts.
- Through this programme, beneficiaries over 45 will be covered.
- To ensure that all afflicted patients in Tamil Nadu can benefit from this programme, special consideration has been provided.
- At least one crore people from 30 lakh Tamil Nadu families will benefit from this programme.
- Through this programme, female public health employees, female health volunteers, female physiotherapists, and female nurses will provide patient care right at your door.
- A budget of Rs 258 crore has been set aside by the government to ensure the success of this initiative.
- In accordance with this plan, a test will be offered to identify non-communicable diseases, allowing participants to learn about their non-communicable diseases.
- Any interested individuals who wish to get benefits under this programme may submit an application.
- This programme has been made available in Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Salem, seven different states.
Eligibility & Documents Needed
- The scheme is only open to West Bengal permanent residents
- Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Salem districts are required for interested applicants to reside
- The applicant must be at least 45 years old
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Online Registration Process
All interested applicants who wish to submit an application under this programme must wait a while. The Tamil Nadu government has not yet announced the application procedure for the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme. As soon as the government announces the deadline for the scheme’s application process, we will keep you informed through our article.