Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana:- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnayak has launched the Odisha Motor Vehicle Driver Welfare Scheme 2023. The Yojana has been announced on 12th June 2023. This Yojana has been started by the drivers and government vehicle employees, under which they and their families can be saved from the loss due to transport time. The yojana has been announced by Transport Minister TukuniSahu and State Transport Commissioner Amitabh Thakur. Under this Yojana, if the transport workers of the state die in an accident, they will be provided financial help by the government.
Table of Contents
Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana 2023
The Yojana has been announced under the compensation of Transport Minister TukuniSahu State Transport Commissioner Amitabh Thakur. Under this Yojana, if the transport worker or staff of the state suddenly dies in an accident, then compensation of up to Rs 5, 00,000 will be provided by the Odisha Government. Rs 4, 00,000 will e provided to the next of kin of staff employees on the death of an employee. If any staff or transport worker is found seriously short then he will be provided with compensation amount of RS 80,000. If an employee becomes permanently disabled after an accident, then he should be given compensation of 1.5 lakhs. It is expected that more than 5, 00,000 transport workers will be benefited under this Yojana of the Odisha government. This Yojana has been announced by the Chief Minister of Odisha on 12th June 2023
Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana Details
|Yojana Name||Motor vehicle Driver and Employees Welfare Yojana|
|Launched On||12th June 2023|
|Launched by the||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Transport employees of Odisha|
|Aim and benefit||Providing financial help|
|Registration mode||Online mode/ offline mode|
|Official website||Coming soon|
Objective of Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana
One of the main objectives of starting the Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme is to provide them with financial support when it comes to death issues, several injuries, permanent disabilities or also natural death. Due to this scheme now every driver and employee of the Motor Vehicle Department of Odisha will be safe in terms of life insurance.
Features of Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme
- This scheme covers large numbers of people in the Odisha State.
- Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme will provide benefits to the beneficiaries of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- Accidentally Death:- 4 lakhs INR
- Natural Death:- 2 lakhs INR
- Several Injuries:- 80,000 INR
- Permanent Disabilities:- 1.5 lakhs INR
Benefits Of Odisha Motor Driver Welfare Yojana
- Under this Yojana, all the transport workers who die in accidents will be provided financial help by the government.
- More than RS 5, 00,000 employees will be provided benefits under this Yojana of the Odisha government.
- The biggest objective of starting this Yojana by the government of Odisha is that the interest of motorists and workers can be secured.
- Under this Yojana, financial assistance of up to Rs 4, 00,000 will be provided by the welfare board to the drivers and relatives of the deceased.
- Under this Yojana, the Odisha government has arranged separate financial help for the dead, injured, and disabled.
Motor Driver And Employee’s Welfare Financial Amount
|Death in a road accident||RS 4 lakh provided by the Welfare board|
|Severely injured in a road accident||RS 80 thousand provided by the government|
|In the case of disability||Rs 1.5 lakh provided by Welfare Board|
|In case of death||RS 2 lakh provided by Odisha Government|
Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Odisha State only.
- The person applying should be employed in the Transport Department.
- The bank account should be linked with Aadhar
Documents Needed to Apply
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account details.
- Pan Card.
- ID proof.
- Passport-size photos.
- Death Certificate (If Applicable)
- Doctor Prescription (in case of injury)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana Application Process
No official website has been launched by the Odisha Government yet; only an official announcement has been made for this Odisha Motor Driver And Employees Welfare Yojana when the official website will be launched by the government. We will update you soon.
Helpline Number:- 1800-345-1073