Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha:- There is good news for the Odisha residents as the government has given approval to 18 proposals, including the new ‘Mo Ghara’ yojana. The decision was taken in the Cabinet meeting that was chaired by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. Government Housing Assistance in Rural Areas is a new housing scheme initiated by the government of Odisha for the welfare of the people. The Mo Ghara Scheme aims to provide houses to all eligible beneficiaries in rural and urban areas of the state. This scheme will be helpful for all such families that were not benefited from the existing housing schemes because of strict eligibility criteria or some other reasons.
Table of Contents
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2023
The Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha implemented this scheme. The Gram Panchayats have the responsibility to find out the beneficiaries of the scheme. The people who are below the poverty line and do not own a pucca house are allowed to take benefits of the scheme. With the help of the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the residents for the construction of their houses. It is great news for the people as the application process will be starting on 15 June 2023. It is necessary to do registration on the portal with their mobile number.
Details of Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme
|Name of the article
|Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
|To provide affordable houses
|People of lower middle class
Benefits of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- This scheme will help individuals who face many problems to find affordable housing options.
- It will provide a loan facility of 3 lacks which can be repaid in 10 years. The loan will be provided in the loan in four categories: Rs 1 Lakh, Rs 1.5 Lakh, Rs 2 Lakh, and Rs 3 Lakh.
- With the help of the scheme, the burden of high rental courses and mortgage payments will be reduced.
Eligibility Criteria of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- It is necessary for an individual to be from Odisha state.
- An applicant should be from the EWS (economically weaker section).
- The individual who is applying for the house should not own a pakka house in the state.
- Presently, an individual should be residing in a kutcha house.
- With the help of the scheme, the standard of living of the people will also improve.
- The scheme will also help in the economic development of the rural areas.
- The income of the family should not be more than 25000 per month.
- Make sure that no one in the family member should be in a government job.
Odisha MO Ghara Scheme Loan Amount and Subsidy
Important Documents to Apply
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residence Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Odisha MO Ghara Yojana Online Registration Procedure
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the MO Ghara portal i.e. https://rhodisha.gov.in/moghara/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the Registration option on the home page.
- Now, you have to do registration by entering details such as your mobile number and address.
- After that complete the application procedure.
- Now provide a passport-size photograph Aadhar Card KYC, documents, caste certificate PWD, income proof certificate documents, caste certificate PWD, and income proof certificate for all the records.
- Then check again the application form and after that submit it to the officials.
- Finally, the beneficiaries will get the loan amount in 2 to 3 installments according to the construction of the house.