PIK Nuksan Bharpai Form:- The Government of Maharashtra has come up with a new scheme called PIK Nuksan Bharpai Form to protect the financial needs of farmers of the state. As we know that Maharashtra is the leading state in terms of agricultural productivity. The PIK Vima Yojana is a crop insurance scheme that helps farmers at times of crop loss due to unavoidable reasons. In today’s article, we will provide you with all the information about this scheme, its objective, highlights, eligibility criteria, Documents required, and steps to apply for the same.
Table of Contents
PIK Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023
For the benefit of the farmers of Maharashtra, the government has introduced a new scheme called PIK Nuksan Bharpai. Through this scheme, the government will protect the financial needs of the farmers of the state. At times of adversity, the beneficiaries will be granted their insurance amount and ensure economic stability. The crop loss could be due to various reasons, such as natural disasters, pest attacks, or crop disease. Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Maharashtra ensures the effective implementation of the scheme over the state. Through this scheme, the financial condition of farmers will improve. With the help of this scheme, farmers don’t have to suffer incase their crops are destroyed.
PIK Vima Yojana Details in Highlights
|Name||PIK Nuksan Bharpai Form|
|Launched by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Maharashtra state|
|Objective||To provide crop insurance|
Objective of PIK Nuksan Bharpai
The main objective of this scheme is to provide crop insurance to the farmers of Maharashtra state so that they don’t have to suffer if crops are destroyed. This scheme will increase the financial income of farmers and improve their livelihood.
Amount of Compensation
- If a farmer dies because of an animal attack, then 8 lac rupees will be provided.
- In case a farmer is injured by an animal attack, then 15,000 will be given as compensation.
- If an animal attack destroys crops then 50% or 40% rupees will be provided
- Fourth Crop of sugarcane is destroyed then Rs 800 per meter ton will be provided as compensation.
- If a coconut tree is destroyed then 4,800 will be given as compensation.
- If a supari crop is destroyed then 2,800 will be given as compensation.
- If a mango tree is destroyed then 36,000 will be given as compensation.
Benefits of PIK Nuksan Bharpai
- The PIK Nuksan Bharpai Form will provide crop insurance to the farmers of Maharashtra state so that they don’t have to suffer from crop destruction.
- This scheme will increase the financial income of farmers of Maharashtra state.
- Their livelihood will be improved.
- This scheme is proved to be an escape for the farmers of Maharashtra state if their crops are dead.
PIK Vima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a farmer from India.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Maximum income should come from farming
- The applicant should belong to BPL group.
- There is no age limit for this scheme.
Documents Required to Apply
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- Bank details
- Land documents
- Kisan passbook
Application Procedure for PIK Nuksan Bharpai 2023
- First, you have to visit the scheme’s official website.
- After that, the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you
- On the website’s homepage, you have to click on the option PIK Vima Yojana.
- Then you have to click on the application form link.
- After that the next page will be displayed on the screen, you have to fill out the application form with all the required information.
- After that you have to attach the required documents along with application form.
- At last you have to click on submit button.
- By following this procedure you can apply under PIK Nuksan Bharpai Form
Check Benefiaciary List of PIK Vima Yojana
- To check the beneficiary list you have to open the official web portal of the Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Maharashtra
- From the home page, you have to go to the link “Pradhan Mantri PikVima Yojana Beneficiary list” option which is available in the mid of the page right-hand side.
- Now, a new page will appear on the screen with beneficiary list links
- Check your name in the list
Download Mobile Application
- To get the mobile app, you have to visit the official web portal of the Department of Agriculture Government of Maharashtra.
- After that, the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to go to the governance option and select the mobile app option from the drop-down list.
- The Mobile applications list will appear on the screen along with the source list where you will get the application.
- For this scheme, you have to download crop insurance which is available on google play store, farmer portal, and m Kisan portal.
- Visit the store or portal search for the “crop insurance” application and let it install on your mobile
M.S. Central Building 3’rd floor, Pune 411 001
Kisan Call Center:1800-1801551