RTE Telangana:- The SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) of Telangana will only make the information regarding RTE (Right to Education) Telangana (TS) admission 2023 available through the official website. The RTE (Right to Education) association assists children in obtaining admission to Telangana’s free, public schools and in abiding by RTE regulations. Read below to get detailed information related to RTE Telangana like highlights, key dates, Guidelines, eligibility criteria, documents required, RTE Telangana Admission Procedure, and much more
Table of Contents
RTE Telangana Admission 2023
The registration form for the Right to Education Telangana 2023 will be made accessible soon. The RTE (Right to Education) affiliation helps kids get into Telangana’s mandatory education program while abiding by the RTE guidelines. With the aid of RTE Telangana 2023 Admissions, students from low-income households, members of socially or economically disadvantaged groups, or those with disabilities would be able to finish their education. To find out the requirements for admission, people who want their kids to be accepted must go to the official website.
Right to Education Telangana Highlights
|Full Name||Right to Education Telangana|
|Introduced by||SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||economically disadvantaged students of Telangana|
RTE Telangana Key Dates
The key dates for admission are given in the table below
|Starting of School Registration||February 12th, 2023|
|School Registration Last date||To be Announced Soon|
|Parents Application Form||To be Announced Soon|
|Parents Application Form Last||To be Announced Soon|
|Lottery||To be Announced Soon|
|Waiting List for Parents via SMS||To be Announced Soon|
|Document Verification||To be Announced Soon|
Guidelines for RTE Telangana 2023
Some of the important guidelines related to the Right to Education in Telangana are as follows:
- If parents want to apply for their children’s admission to RTE Telangana 2023, they must go to the website for that application.
- As soon as it begins by February 12th, 2023, parents must get the application form from the official website.
- There is only one way to apply for Right to Education Telangana, and that is online, therefore parents will have to do it.
- The application form must be completed and submitted by the parents before the deadline to be considered for admission.
- Before beginning the application process, parents must make sure they meet the eligibility requirements.
- The application form requires the parents to include all the pertinent information listed in the supporting documentation.
- To begin the admissions process, parents must register on the official website.
- Once the parents obtain the login information, they must use it to log in to access the application form.
- If the registration process is successful, the officials will provide the parents with their credentials by email or text message.
- To confirm their application, the parents must also pay the application fee.
- According to the official website, the parents must also provide a few key papers.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Telangana
The eligibility criteria for Right to Education Telangana are as follows:
- Children who wish to enroll in JKG, in the beginning, must be between 2 years and 6 months old, while those who want to enroll in LKG should be between 3 years and 6 months old
- The DOB certificate will be used to confirm students’ ages after that
- Students with exceptional needs, children of street laborers, and children of migrant workers would be eligible to enroll in RTE Telangana 2023
- Students will be admitted to the Right to Education Telangana if their family’s annual income is between 50,000 rupees and 1,00,000 rupees
- Private schools are required by the RTE act to allocate 25% of their seats to kids who enter through admission.
- Priority is given to students who belong to underprivileged social groups, such as orphans, HIV-positive pupils, transgender people, children with special needs, refugees, children living on the streets, and children of farmers.
Admission Application Fee
The enrollment fee for Right to Education Telangana 2023 has not been made public, thus parents will need to confirm this information online before submitting the registration form.
Document Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for Right to Education Telangana are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Guardian Annual Income Certificate
- SC/ ST Certificate
- Student’s or parents’ HIV/ Cancer report
RTE Telangana Admission Procedure
Following are the steps for RTE Telangana Admission Procedure:
- Parents must look for nearby schools that meet the RTE quota and are closer to their homes.
- The parents can search for the same information online.
- After choosing the school, patients must sign in to the government website to complete the form.
- They must then print a few extra copies for references and verification.
- There are two ways for parents to send their application forms:
- The first option is to submit the application form online with the supporting document uploaded, and
- The second is to physically visit the school and submit the application form and supporting documents there.
- Following receipt of the admission application, the authorities will conduct a lottery-based selection process and, as a result, publish the merit list for the students who have been chosen.
- When the merit list is published, parents must drive their children to the schools to finish the admissions process.