Telangana KCR School Kit Scheme Application Form, Benefits & Eligibility, How to Apply Online for KCR School Kit, District Wise Beneficiary List Check
The Telangana government is getting ready to introduce the “KCR School Kits” plan after the successful introduction of two projects, the KCR Kit Scheme and the KCR Nutritional Kits Schemes. An estimated 25 lakh pupils in government schools will benefit from this program. The state government would give away free ID cards, school bags, shoes, socks, ties, and belts, which are expected to cost close to Rs. 400 crores annually. The education ministry has been instructed by CM KCR to develop a plan and submit it to the government for cabinet approval. KCR School Kits can be given when the next school year starts in June 2023.
KCR School Kit Scheme 2023
Sabitha Indra Reddy, the minister of education, was given instructions by Chief Minister KCR to develop recommendations and present them to the government in order for them to be approved at a cabinet meeting and then distributed as soon as possible to students in the state’s government schools. According to the CM, this kind of program is already in place in the states of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, but they aim to give pupils more items through the KCR School Kits Program.
Telangana KCR School Kit Highlights
|Name of the scheme||KCR School Kit Scheme|
|Introduced by||Telangana government|
|Benefits||School Kits for Students|
|Beneficiaries||Government School Kids|
Allocation of TS KCR School Kit Scheme
The Telangana government would allot Rs. 400 crores annually for the implementation of the KCR School Kit Scheme, as we have already informed. Here is how the total sum is divided up:
- School Bags: Rs. 255 Crore
- Sports Shoes: Rs. 120 Crore
- Socks: Rs. 5 Crore
- Tie / Belt / ID Card: Rs. 20 Crore
- Total: Rs. 400 Crore
Need for KCR School Kits Scheme
There are currently such programs in existence in states like Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. Telangana’s Chief Minister KCR wants to provide students with more incentives. Students attending state-run schools already receive free textbooks, uniforms, and midday meals from the state government.
The KCR Kits Scheme, which was introduced earlier in 2018 to help pregnant women, has been well received and has helped increase institutional deliveries at government hospitals across the state. This gave the state government encouragement to recently launch the “KCR nutritional kits” program on December 21 with a focus on mother and child health.
The “KCR school kits” program will include government-operated Gurukul Schools as well as schools run by local governments, state governments, KGBVs, and model schools. There are 25,76,587 pupils enrolled in these schools, according to estimations. School bags were expected to cost Rs 255 crore, sports shoes Rs 120 crore, socks Rs 7 crore, and ties, belts, and ID cards Rs 20 crore.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme
KCR School Kit Scheme Objective
One of the key reasons for initiating the Telangana KCR School Kits Scheme was to give pupils from economically disadvantaged sections access to the necessities. because they were unable to afford the items they would have needed to attend school. The state government will receive a budget of over 400 crores under this program.
Beneficiaries of Telangana KCR School Kits Scheme
When the next academic year begins in June 2023, this Scheme will be formally introduced. Many schools, including state government schools, local government entities, urban residential centers, KGBVs, government gurukul schools, and model schools, will be covered by the KCR School Kits Scheme. The Telangana School Kits Scheme 2023 will benefit a total of 25 lakhs 76 thousand 587 pupils in addition to the schools mentioned above.
Budget of School Kits Scheme Telangana
The state government has set aside an annual budget of 400 crore rupees for the KCR School Kits Scheme. They provide all the necessities for the kids of Government schools using this funding. How the budget will be allocated is shown in the table below.
|School Bag||255 Crore|
|Tie, ID Cards and Belts||20 Crore|
KCR School Kit Scheme Benefits
- The KCR Kits Scheme and KCR Nutrition Kits Scheme served as the foundation for the development of this program.
- The state government gives government school pupils the supplies they need for school as part of the KCR School Kits Scheme.
- The pupils will also receive school bags, ties, belts, shoes, and socks as part of this program.
- The Telangana KCR School Kits Scheme will help more than 25 lakh pupils.
- Due to this program, students in economically disadvantaged groups are now free to buy school bags, shoes, socks, etc.
- The Telangana School Kits Scheme is a gateway for pupils from low-income families.
- The state government allows an annual budget of 400 crore rupees for this program.
- The Telangana KCR School Kits Scheme could begin in June 2023 with the start of the next academic year.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- BPL Card
- ID Cards
- Passport size photograph
Eligibility Requirements for KCR School Kits
- Only students from Telangana State are eligible for this program.
- KCR School Kits Scheme assists kids enrolled in government schools, KGBVs, model schools, urban residential centres, and government-run gurukul schools.
- Only school pupils are eligible for this programme; government college students are not.
Telangana KCR School Kits Scheme Online Application Process
This program may begin in the upcoming academic year in June 2023. As of now, the government has not notified the official website yet. As soon as the government announces the official website we will update it here.