The Telangana Lunch Box Scheme was introduced by the Telangana government to help expectant mothers. The state government would provide food to women seeking treatment at public hospitals under this plan. The Telangana government has previously launched KCR Kits, Amma Vodi, and other programs. This program aims to enhance pregnant women’s ability to care for their unborn children. Telangana Lunch Box seeks to bring amenities and wholesome food to isolated areas. Read below to get detailed information related to the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme like Highlights, objectives, updates, Health Benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, and much more
Table of Contents
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2023
The TS Lunch Box Scheme is set to go live very soon according to the state administration. Women who reside in rural and isolated locations will be covered by this program. Under this plan, food will be served to women visiting the hospital and will include eggs and curries. It is alleged that women often neglect to bring nourishing items, such as Rice and other foods when they visit the doctor. In this case, Telangana Lunch Box Scheme will aim to lessen the chance of nutritional insufficiency in expectant mothers, which hurts both the health of the kid and the mother. Read More- JSY Application Form
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Lunch Box Scheme|
|Introduced By||Government of Telangana|
|Objectives||to improve pregnant women’s health|
|Benefits||to serve them a nutritious meal during their routine examination|
TS Lunch Box Scheme Objectives
TS Lunch Box Scheme would provide lunch boxes to women seeking medical care at the state’s outlying hospitals. In these circumstances, mother and child death rates are greater than normal. The Telangana government has already put in place several different programs designed to protect the health of mothers and children. The number of IP and OP patients and institutional delivery women in hospitals would rise when this plan is implemented successfully.
Lunch Box Scheme Health Benefits
This program offers a variety of health advantages to expectant mothers and their unborn children. A nutritious diet will be given to the ladies, assisting them in developing a robust immune system and lowering their chance of contracting other diseases. The following is a list of the benefits provided by this program.
- This will boost the women’s energy levels and help them become stronger during their pregnancy.
- The women will experience fewer issues due to being able to consume nutritious moong chow as opposed to in the past.
- Lunch box steam will aid in the government development project’s success in demonstrating how the fetus will make the youngster grow stronger.
- Improved sleep from consuming nutritious foods will help them stay strong.
- For the health of the unborn child, pregnant women must eat well, which is why the government established the Lunch Box program.
- According to this plan, the likelihood of contracting a disease will decrease.
- Eating well will lower the likelihood of symptoms such as anemia, low birth weight, birth abnormalities, and uncomfortable pregnancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Lunch Box Scheme
The Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Lunch Box Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state to apply under this program.
- The applicant must be a pregnant woman to be eligible for the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2023.
- The pregnant candidate must reside in one of the state’s remote regions to be eligible for this program.
- The applicant woman must possess an Aadhar card to apply for this program
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the Lunch Box Scheme are as follows:
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Steps to Apply for the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme
Since the Telangana lunch box program has just recently been announced by the state government and the application process has not yet been made public, any applicants who wish to apply will need to wait for a while.