Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme:- On February 7, 2017, the state of Assam’s finance minister unveiled a program for youth empowerment. The provision of appropriate amenities to all of the youngsters in the state of Assam was a major and crucial undertaking. This plan will aid in the creation of programs that support the state’s youth. We will give you all the information you need about the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme, which has been announced by the relevant Assam government officials. The eligibility requirements for the program under which 2 lakh youth would receive 50000 rupees will also be shared with you. We will also outline the application process step by step.
Table of Contents
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023
The Assam state finance minister has relaunched the Swami Vivekananda Assam youth empowerment Plan, which was first introduced in the year 2017. It has been decided to fund Rs 1000 crore for Assam state’s youthful generation program. The state’s youth who will benefit from this program number around 2 lakh. Under their program, each beneficiary will receive 50,000 rupees. The government added about 7000 recipients to the program in 2017 and 2018. Around 1,500 individuals work in government as of the year 2019.
Assam SVAYEM Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Initiated by||Assam Government|
|Start Date of Online Registration||16th Sep 2020|
|Beneficiaries for||The youth of the state|
|Benefit||Providing 50000 rupees to youth|
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Objective
The primary goal of implementing the program is to give Assamese citizens legitimate employment options. Several job opportunities would be created through the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Plan in the Assam state’s rural and urban districts. The ability to start new businesses and ventures as well as the ability for growing ventures to increase in value. Individuals will receive financial aid so they can put their money into micro and small-business investments. They will be encouraged to participate in production and trading with an increasing number of people. The state of Assam’s traditional artisans will benefit from the increased income level.
Benefits Of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
The Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme would award each participant 50,000 rupees from the government. The right steps will be taken to enable everyone to expand their businesses. Small and local businesses will be given the necessary resources so they can expand their sales and offer a variety of goods around the nation. All of the states of Assam’s small-scale and local artisans will receive exposure. By making investments and using the right financial resources, people will be able to start little endeavors and grow them into large ones.
Activities Included in SVAYEM Scheme
The following activities have included in the new Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme:-
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Eligibility Criteria
While submitting an employment application, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- The candidates must be Assam residents.
- The applicant needs to be older than 18 years old.
- The amount of aid that may be received under this programme is not capped by income.
- The beneficiary must possess the necessary abilities, background, and expertise to engage in income-producing activities.
- The recipient must have completed at least a Class standard of education.
- Preference will be given to the beneficiary who completed skill development training.
- A beneficiary cannot have a loan that is in default.
- If the beneficiary’s information is later shown to be false, steps will be taken against them, including the cancellation of the loan, the recovery of the money as Bakijai, and the blacklisting of the beneficiary for future benefits under any government programs.
- PMEGP recipients from the previous five years will not be eligible for the program.
Financial Support Type
The state government will first ask all of the commercial, public, and rural banks to contribute to this programme.
- One lakh rupees will be given to the state’s new business owners.
- The existing business owners will receive up to 20,000,000.
- Only 25% of the total cost will be provided by the beneficiary.
- Loans will be freely given by banks.
- The beneficiary will give himself 25,000 if the beneficiary has borrowed 100,000.
- A 20000-rupee subsidy would be offered on a loan of one lakh rupees.
- The bank will lend you a loan in the sum of Rs. 55,000.
- The government will allot 200 crore rupees for the programme.
Document Required to Apply
- SVAYAM application form
- Ownership identity documents
- Copy of business licence
- Skill development training Certificate if applicable
- Copy of business registration certificate
- The national food security card is applicable
- Residence proof
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Age proof
- Proof of qualification
- Identity proof (voter ID card, driving licence, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc)
- Scheme report for the proposed project
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Application Process
To apply for the program, simply follow the detailed application instructions below:
- You must first go to the official website to submit an application for the programme.
- Now, download the scheme’s application form in PDF format.
- Provide all the information requested on the application form.
- Add all supporting documentation to the application form.
- Submit it to the Committee at the District Level (DLC)