Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List:- The Telangana government revealed a scheme. The Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is the official name of the scheme. The scheme’s name itself describes its goal because, in India, the term Gruha Lakshmi refers to the lady in charge of the household and the family’s deity. Under the concept, the government would offer a specific amount of financial aid to assist women in families in building their homes. If Dalit families are unable to build their own homes due to financial issues, they would benefit from this Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. The benefit will be paid out in three installments.
Table of Contents
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List 2023
All the applicants who are eligible for the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme need to fill out the application form for the scheme. Eligible applicants will find their names in the About Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List. The government gave the go-light for the development of 4,150 homes in the Bhupalpally area. For the state’s Dalit women, the Telangana government has introduced a new program that will provide them with a 3lakh rupee loan to assist them build homes. This financial assistance will be wired directly into your bank account. In accordance with the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana, 4 lakh homes would be built in the state of Telangana with a budget of Rs 12,000 crore, and 1,000,000 residences will be built with a budget of Rs 4,12 crore. Gruha Lakshmi will make a one-time donation to each beneficiary so they can construct a house that suits their needs.
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List Details
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Objective||Help Dalit Women in constructing their own homes|
|Last date to apply for the scheme||August 10|
|Benefits||financial assistance to Dalit Telangana women|
|Eligibility Criteria||Women of Dalit Society of Telangana|
|No. Of hounces built||4 lakh homes|
Objectives of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme aims to provide inexpensive housing for the less fortunate. The purpose of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana is to provide financial assistance to Dalit women so that they can use it to construct their own homes with all the necessary components. The women will receive a one-time payment of 3 lakh rupees, which will be sent right into their bank accounts. In the “Gruha Lakshmi” program, Telangana will receive Rs 12,000 crore for the construction of 4 lakh homes and Rs 4,12 crore for the construction of 1,000,000 units.
Features of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Following are the features of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme:
- The Bhupalpally and Mulugu districts have been given 7,940 homes as part of the Gruha Lakshmi initiative
- 2,650 of these will be constructed in the assembly district of Bhupalpally, and the remaining 1,500 are planned for the district of Manthani.
- 3,790 homes have been approved for the Mulugu district, with 2,590 of those going to the Mulugu assembly segment and 1,200 to the Bhadrachalam assembly constituency.
Application Process for Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Eligible people to apply for financial help under the program before the deadline of August 10. Those who are interested should submit their applications at the authorized Gruha Lakshmi counters established in the collectorate offices, local Mandal offices, or municipal offices. Beneficiaries shall be selected in a transparent manner and in accordance with legal requirements. According to the press notes issued by the collectors, field inspections are expected to be completed by 20. The final beneficiary selection is then slated to take place by 25.
Eligibility Requirements for Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The applicant must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the program’s benefits:
- The candidate must live in Telangana permanently.
- The program’s benefits will be enjoyed by the family’s women.
- Candidates must be members of the Dalit Bandhu programme.
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size photo
- Mobile no
- Email Id
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Benefits
Following are the advantages of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was established to provide financial assistance to Telangana women who come from Dalit homes.
- The government would provide them with a one-time subsidy of Rs. 3 lakh under the programme so they can construct their own house with all the required components.
- A budget of Rs. 12 crores have already been made public by the state government for the construction of 4 lakh homes.
- Approval is given for the construction of an additional 43,000 homes under the State quota as well as about 3,000 homes in each of the 119 seats.
- Only female recipients are allowed to purchase properties under the plan, and each will get Rs 1 lakh paid into their bank account over the course of three instalments.
Process to Check Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List 2023
Follow the steps below to check Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List.
- Go to the official website of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List option.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Select the District, Village and Taluk.
- Now click on the submit option.
- A list will appear on the screen.
- Check your name on the list.
Wait for the opening of the official website if you have any questions about the program.
Contact their regional Mandal offices, municipality offices, or authorised Gruha Lakshmi counters if you want to fill out a Telanaga Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form.
The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme’s primary goal is to provide financial assistance to Dalit women so that they can use the money to construct their own homes with all of the necessary components.
The government would provide the family’s female member 3 lakh rupees to help build a house.