WB Karmai Dharma Scheme:- We are all aware that the Central Government and the State Government often launch new programs to aid the residents of our nation. Similarly to this, the West Bengal government has offered assistance to the state’s youngsters and launched the West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme. This program was unveiled on Monday by Mamta Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal. As part of this program, the state government will lend each citizen of the state a motorcycle so they can go around the state selling things. Read below to get detailed information related to WB Karmai Dharma Scheme like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, and much more
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2023
WB Karmai Dharma was established with an eye toward the issues that young people face in the modern world, where job rates are rapidly declining. In response to complaints made by the public at the block level, this program was announced. The West Bengal government has started a new initiative to assist the region’s young by giving them access to almost 2 lac motorcycles so they may adequately support their families. This program will offer a favorable atmosphere for the small enterprises that residents of the area are launching as a result of the region’s high unemployment rate.
West Bengal Karmai Dharma Details
|Scheme Name of||WB Karmai Dharma Scheme|
|Introduced By||Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth of West Bengal or WB Youth Job Seekers|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance and Employment to the state Youth|
Karmai Dharma Scheme Objectives
The scheme’s primary goal was to give the two lakh young people in West Bengal who were unemployed employment possibilities. We are all aware of the current circumstances, making it exceedingly challenging for young people to launch their enterprises and buy motorcycles to support such firms. Additionally, it is claimed that the self-employment trend that is currently prevalent has decreased the state of West Bengal’s unemployment rates. As of right present, West Bengal’s unemployment rate is down to 40%. The West Bengal State Chief Minister has introduced numerous additional programs in addition to this new one to assist the area’s unemployed citizens.
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The main advantage of the scheme is the distribution of motorcycles for self-employment to the state’s unemployed youth.
- The state government would give away up to 2 lakh motorcycles to young people as part of this program.
- Young people can utilize motorcycles to sell goods like clothing, services, and other things.
- Every motorcycle will come equipped with a backpack, allowing young people to conduct their business with ease.
- The scheme will give young people chances for self-employment
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility requirements must be fulfilled while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must first be a resident of West Bengal on a permanent basis.
- A recognized board’s class 10th and 12th exams must have been passed by the applicant.
- The candidate must not be employed
- The candidate must be looking for decent work.
- Those who are voluntarily launching a new business or endeavor and want capital can apply for the program.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required while applying for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhar card
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Address proof
- Educational certificate
- Voter ID card
How to Apply for WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
Since the program was recently introduced, the relevant West Bengal Government officials have not yet provided much information regarding the scheme. When the information will be available, we will notify you through this article
Any unemployed young person who has completed class 10th and class 12th are eligible to apply for the scheme.
The candidates will receive motorcycles in addition to financial support from cooperative banks.
The official website of scheme is https://wb.gov.in/