West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Registration | wbcareerportal.in Login | Career Guidance Portal West Bengal Benefits and Objective | WB Career Guidance Portal Features
Students today have a variety of employment options available to them, but often are unaware of these options. The students don’t receive adequate career guidance. The West Bengal career advisory portal was established by the West Bengali government. Students will receive the right guidance through this site, which will aid them in selecting a job based on their skills and interests. The WB career guidance portal is fully discussed in this article. Through this post, you will be able to learn everything about the West Bengal portal, including its goals, features, advantages, requirements, and application process. Therefore, if you are a student in West Bengal and want career assistance, you must read this post, which will give you entire information about wbcareerportal.in.
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2023
The West Bengal Career Guidance Portal, developed by the West Bengal government, will assist students in classes 11 and 12 in receiving the appropriate career guidance. Together with WEBEL and SchoolNet India, UNICEF has established this portal. Students will be guided by this portal to find the vocation of their choice. In addition, this portal will include a variety of intriguing career-related news, data, and ways to connect with local, national, and worldwide agencies. Through this portal, information will be provided on the 400+ occupations that National and foreign colleges provide. The portal will also provide details about scholarships, their requirements, etc.
WB Career Guidance Portal: Interaction With Counsellors
Through the Portal, students can also communicate with Institute representatives, teachers, and career counselors. This portal will be implemented by West Bengal’s department of school education. The WB Career Guidance Portal will make it simple to acquire details about various vocations and give students the chance to communicate with professors. Additionally, a mobile-friendly app will be released. The Aasman foundation is this portal’s technical partner. Localized content will be made available on this portal. In order to access information, post inquiries, and submit applications, students will be able to log in to the dashboard using a special ID that has been created.
WB Career Guidance Portal Highlights
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Career Guidance Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Guidance Regarding Career|
Objective Of Career Guidance Portal
The West Bengal Career Guidance Portal’s primary goal is to give students the appropriate career guidance. All Secondary and Higher Secondary students will have access to information about career options through this portal that will be in line with their interests and aptitudes. Students that make the appropriate professional decision will also have access to better job prospects. Students will be able to communicate through this site with notable individuals and mentors from reputable professional and vocational institutions. In addition, students will discover more about future options for learning and receive career chances.
Features And Benefits of WB Career Guidance Portal
- The West Bengal government has launched a career guidance portal.
- Students in grades 11 and 12 can use this site to acquire the appropriate career assistance.
- In collaboration with UNICEF, WEBEL, and SchoolNet India, the West Bengali government launched this portal.
- Students will be guided by this portal to find the vocation of their choice.
- In addition, this portal will offer a variety of interesting career-related news, data, and ways to connect with local, national, and worldwide agencies.
- Through this platform, information will be provided about 400+ careers offered by national and international colleges.
- The WB Career Guidance Portal will also provide information about scholarships, providing scholarships, etc.
- Through the portal, students can also communicate with institution representatives, teachers, and career counselors.
- This portal will be implemented by West Bengal’s department of school education.
- This portal will make it simple to get information about various professions and give students the chance to communicate with teachers.
- Additionally, a mobile-friendly App will be released.
- The Aasman Foundation is this portal’s technical partner.
- Localized content will be made available on this portal.
- In order to access information, post questions, and submit applications, students will be able to log in to the dashboard using a special ID that has been created.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Needed
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- The applicant must be studying in class 11th or 12th
- Aadhar card
- Student id
- Residence certificate
- Marksheet of High School
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Registration Process
- Visit the portal’s official website first.
- You’ll see the home page appear.
- It is necessary for you to click register on the home page.
- You will see a registration form.
- You must now fill out the registration form with all the necessary information, including your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Now upload all the necessary paperwork.
- You must now select “submit.”
- You can register on the portal by completing this process.
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal login process
- Visit the portal’s main webpage.
- You’ll see the home page appear.
- You must enter your student ID and password in the login section on the homepage.
- The next step is to click on login.
- You can log in to the portal by using this process.