YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online Registration 2023 | YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Status & Beneficiary List | Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility & Benefits
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has proposed a new scheme for all of the state’s disadvantaged community women. In this article, we’ll go over all you need to know about the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for the year 2023. We will also provide you with all of the eligibility conditions, relevant paperwork, and other information about this scheme in this article. We’ve also provided you with a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the scheme.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023
On the 24th of June 2020, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy would dispatch the plan from his camp office. Under the YSR Kapu Nestham plot, the administration plans to grant an annual sum of Rs. 15,000 to Kapu community group ladies between the ages of 45 and 60. Kapu Women would be permitted Rs. 15,000 per annum for a long time under this scheme. This year, the Bureau approved allocating Rs. 1,101 crores to the scheme. Furthermore, they are estimated to cost Rs. 900 crores per year. In the same way, the YSR government is frequently chosen to serve the people of Andhra Pradesh.
CM Transferred Rs 508.20 Crore Under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday 29th July 2022 released a number of rupees 508.20 Crore into the bank accounts of 3,38,792 women beneficiaries of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme through a direct bank transfer process vi single clicks during a live event in Gollaprolu in Kakinada District. Under this scheme, an amount of rupees 15000 is provided to the Kapu, Balija, Telaga, and Ontari caste women of age between 45 and 60 for their upliftment and betterment, and a total of 75000 as some will be provided to these beneficiaries in 5 years.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Highlights
|Name||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Kapu Community Women|
|Approved on||27th November, 2020|
|Implementation in||24th June, 2020|
|Benefits||Providing money incentive|
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Benefited 3.2 lakh Women
As you may be aware, the YSR Kapu Nestham initiative was established to provide financial assistance of Rs.15,000 per year for a period of five years to women from the Kapu, Balija, Ontario, and Telugu communities. On July 22, 2020, Andhra Pradesh’s chief minister, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, disbursed Rs.490.86 crores under this initiative. The project will help 3,27,244 women from the Kapu, Balija, Ontario, and Telugu groups.
- This sum has been transferred to the beneficiaries’ unencumbered bank accounts. Aside from that, the Chief Minister has directed bankers not to use the funds to pay off past debts.
- The Chief Minister further stated that the government had spent Rs. 12,126 crores on the Kapu community through various welfare initiatives over the previous two years, totaling Rs.982 crores.
Apply for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023
Many beneficiaries were left out of the first part of the scheme, as you are all aware. Andhra Pradesh’s government has now offered those women a second opportunity. The government of Andhra Pradesh has given those who were left out of the first round of the program one month to apply. Recently, Rs 143 crores were credited to the women’s bank accounts (95,245 beneficiaries). The government is offering Rs 15000 in financial help for the well-being of women from the kapu, balijaontari, and Telga communities under this scheme for a period of five years. The YSR kapunestham scheme has benefited a total of 3,30,605 women.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Benefits
The YSR KapuNestham system has numerous advantages, some of which are listed below: –
- The plan’s main benefit is to encourage women above the age of 45 by increasing their job opportunities and expectations.
- The initiative will provide financial assistance of Rs.75,000 at a rate of Rs.15,000 each year.
- Applicants must have a working bank account in order to apply.
- From March 2020 to March 2024, the Andhra Pradesh government would provide financial support of Rs. 75,000.
- Furthermore, Rs. 15,000 per yr will cover a long period of time.
- From March 2020, the money will be saved properly in the financial balances of the competing companies.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
When applying for the YSR scheme, the candidate must meet the following qualifying criteria:
- The benefits of the scheme are available to permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women who apply for the program must be members of the Kapu ethnic group.
- Those interested in applying should be between the ages of 45 and 60.
- The candidate must be employed by BPL.
- Predetermined pay measures should be in place for the family.
- Candidates with a family member who is a government representative or a retired person are ineligible to apply.
- The family should not own a four-wheeler.
- Candidates with a Taxi, Auto, or Tractor in their family are eligible to apply for the plan.
- No relative should be required to pay income taxes.
- In rural areas, the absolute family salary should not exceed Rs. 10,000 per month.
- In metropolitan areas, Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- The families’ total land holding must be less than three sections of wetland, ten sections of dry land, or ten sections of both wet and dry land combined.
- Families in urban areas with no property or less than 750 square feet in developed zones are eligible to benefit from the YSR’s benefits. Nestham, Kapu.
The following documents are required while applying for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023:-
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- KapuNestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
Procedure for Applying for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023
The scheme’s application method is as follows in a step-by-step guide: –
- To begin, go to the Official Website link provided here.
- You must go to the download tab on the webpage.
- On your screen, a new page will appear.
- On the webpage, click on the download link.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list for the YSR KapuNestham Scheme is now accessible at the village and ward secretariats. Those women who are unaware of their secretariat must pursue the following procedures to learn;
- Visit Navasakam’s official website.
- From the menu bar, select “Know Your Secretariat.”
- Look up the name of the district.
- In the (Urban or Rural) column opposite the district name, click the link.
- Look up your Mandal’s name.
- Click on the link in the opposite column.
- The code for the Secretariat will appear on the screen.