YSR Shaadi Tohfa Scheme:- The new scheme “Shaadi Tohfa Scheme” has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is meant for Muslim minorities. Applicants who find themselves eligible for the scheme can apply for the scheme. The mode of this scheme is completely online. This post below provides complete information about YSR Shaadi Tohfa Scheme. Read the post below to know the eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, etc
Table of Contents
YSR Shaadi Tohfa Scheme 2023
Shaadi Tohfa Scheme is the scheme launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. He had promised the scheme in his election manifesto. The Shaadi Tohfa Scheme shall be implemented from 1st October 2022. Along with the YSR Shaadi Tohfa Scheme, the government has also launched the same scheme called YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme for SC/ST/BC/Minority communities. Under this scheme, financial aid shall be provided to those who are not able to bear the expenses of marriage.
Shaadi Tohfa Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of Scheme
|Shaadi Tohfa Scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Financial Aid for the Marriage of Girls from Poor Families
|Starting date of implementation
|Mode of application
Shaadi Tohfa Scheme Objectives
The benefits of this scheme which has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh are mentioned below:
- This scheme is purely meant to support poor citizens.
- After implementing the scheme, poor people whose marriage is delayed due to poor finances shall be able to marry.
- The scheme is launched keeping the financial condition of poor people in mind.
YSR Shaadi Tohfa Scheme Benefits
Following are the benefits of the scheme:
- Under this scheme, financial support is provided to poor girls.
- Under this scheme, poor girls who cannot effort their marriage expenses will get financial aid up to 1 lakh rupees.
Shaadi Tohfa Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility of the scheme:
- The applicant should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant should be a girl.
- Applicants should belong to the Muslim community.
YSR Shaadi Tohfa Scheme Application Procedure
Applicants who find themselves eligible for Shaadi Tohfa Scheme can fill out the form for the scheme. This form is present online on its official website. The official website is yet to be released by the government.