2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase:- The second phase of the Telangana State Government’s 2BHK Scheme has been made public for residents of that state on September 17, 2023. Applicants looking for the 2BHK Scheme Second Phase PDF will find all the information they need here. This time, the list of beneficiaries chosen in the Hyderabad District’s second phase of the 2BHK randomization is accessible in PDF format. You can find the applicant’s name, Aadhaar number, and mobile number in the Second Phase 2BHK List. Read below to check the detailed information related to 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase
Table of Contents
2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase 2023
The Telangana State Government’s 2BHK Scheme offers two-bedroom homes to the state’s residents who fall under the Economic Weaker Section (EWS). Two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom are all included in this 2BHK Telangana Housing Scheme. The Hyderabad, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Rangareddy, and Sangareddy Districts, as well as other four district constituencies, are just a few of the districts you will get to know under the 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase. There are 24 constituencies altogether covered by these four districts.
You will receive all the most recent, comprehensive information regarding the 2BHK Scheme’s Second Phase announcement if you are from the aforementioned districts. Name of the Applicant, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Applicant Category, and Department Serial Number are the five sorts of information that are included in the Telangana Second Phase List for the 2BHK Scheme.
Telangana 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase Details in Highlights
|Name||2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase|
|Released By||Government of Telangana|
|Released On||17th September 2023|
|Objective||To Build Homes for Economically Weaker Citizens|
The 2 BHK Housing Scheme, the government of Telangana’s flagship programme, intends to provide qualified applicants in the state with access to low-cost 2 BHK residences.
The eligibility criteria for 2BHK Scheme Second Phase are as follows:
- A current Food Security Card with the names of the beneficiary and their spouse (in the case of a widow, widower, or physically challenged person) as well as a number is required for the beneficiary family to qualify as a BPL household.
- The residence will be approved in the family’s housewife’s name.
- Families living in huts, Katcha houses, or rented homes as well as those without a home
- The district as a whole shall maintain this composition (SC/ST/Minorities).
- Beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency shall be chosen in accordance with the following SC/ST/Minorities caste makeup (of eligible applicants).
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase are as follows:
- Applicant’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile number
- Serial number of the department
- Caste certificate if any
Steps to Check 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase List 2023
To check the 2BHK Scheme Second Phase List, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme i.e., https://2bhk.telangana.gov.in/
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Click on the Selection List of Beneficiaries under the 2nd phase option
- A new page will open on your screen with District wise list
- Now, click on your District Name and Constituencies Name
- A new page with the 2BHK Scheme Phase List PDF will open on your screen
- After that, search your name with the help of your Aadhaar Number Applicant Name, or Registered Mobile Number
- If your name is in the list, then its means you will get 2BHK House Soon
Information Provided in List PDF
The Two BHK Second Phase List is divided into the following 6 Sections:-
- The Serial Number appears in the first part.
- The Department Serial Number appears in the second section.
- Third Section relates to Applicant’s Name
- Includes a registered 10-digit mobile number in the fourth
- The 12 digit Aadhaar number is located in the fifth section.
- The applicant’s category (SC, ST, OBC, PH, and other, etc.) is contained in the sixth section.
2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase District-wise List of Hyderabad Constituencies
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the 2BHK Scheme Second Phase, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
Address: Hyderabad District Collector Office 6-2-10, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad-500004, Telangana state.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org