Double Bedroom Sanction List:- The government of Telangana started the 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023 for the homeless people of its state, the scheme assures to provide 2BHK houses to poor people at affordable prices. The candidates who have already applied for this scheme will be provided with the house in next week, as per the official statement made by the chief minister of Telangana. The distribution of the houses started from the Hyderabad city. The houses whose construction is completed will be distributed as soon as possible and the remaining houses are yet to be built.
This scheme is mainly designed for the Middle class poor families of the state. Under this scheme the people who are homeless will get affordable houses for a better life. People can apply for this scheme, the chief minister of Telangana have announced the date of house sanction in its cost, the Chief minister announced this during the Independence day celebrations. In this article we will discuss all the details about this scheme, so if you are interested in registering for this scheme you should read this article carefully.
Table of Contents
Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023
The TS Double Bedroom housing scheme was launched in 2015 by the Telangana Government. In this time period many houses were built and were given to the homeless and needy people at affordable prices. The registration process of this scheme for the year 2023 has been completed recently. The chief minister of Telangana Chandrasekhar Rao announced the distribution of houses on the day of Independence. The distribution of houses will start from the next week in Hyderabad, More than 1 lakh houses were announced to be built in the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Limits, out of which 75,000 houses have been constructed so far which will be distributed in phases.
Telangana 2BHK Scheme List 2023 Details in Highlights
|Scheme name||Double Bedroom Sanction List|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||All need people of state Telangana|
|Benefits||Providing houses at affordable prices|
|Total houses||1 lakh|
How to Check TS Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023
- Firstly you can visit the official website of the Telangana Government Housing Scheme.
- The homepage will appear on the screen and you can see different options of the scheme.
- After that you can check the beneficiary list of the housing scheme.
- Now you can enter the Gram Panchayat, District.
- After this you can enter the caste and community of your area.
- Now enter your application number to download the PDF file.
- After downloading, you can open the beneficiary list PDF file.
- Now check your name on the list.
Objective Of 2BHK Housing Scheme
The main objective of 2BHK Housing Scheme is to provide affordable houses to the homeless and needy people. In this scheme about 1 lakh houses will be constructed, out of which 75,000 houses are built and will be distributed in phases. Out of 75,000 houses 4.5 thousand houses are already handed over to the beneficiaries. The construction of remaining 25,000 houses is going on fast; and will be distributed after the completion of construction. The Telangana Government passes the budget of rupees 30,000 crore for this scheme.
Benefits & Features Of Scheme
- The 2BHK Housing Scheme ensures to give houses to homeless and needy people at affordable prices.
- Chief minister of Telangana announced the scheme on the day of Independence
- In this scheme over 1 lakh houses will be built.
- Out of 1 lakh houses 75,000 houses have been built and will be distributed to the beneficiaries.
- The budget of this scheme is around rupees 30,000 crore.
- The price of houses in rural areas will be 7 lakh for 2BHK and around 5 lakh in urban areas.
- This scheme will increase the quality of life for the people of Telangana.
Eligibility Criteria For TS Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023
- The candidate must be belonging to the BPL household with a current Food Security Card with the names of the candidate and his spouse( in the case of a widow, widower or physically challenged person).
- The people who are living in huts, katcha houses or rented houses are also eligible for this scheme.
- The house will be sanctioned in the name of the family’s housewife.
- The following SC/ST/Minorities will be used to pick beneficiaries in each assembly constituency, and a district as a whole will maintain this makeup.
Priced Units Under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
|Serial no.||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|1.||Rural||5.04 lakh||1.25 lakh|
|3.||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakh||75,000|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakh||75,000||8.5 lakh|
The Double Bedroom scheme was launched by the Telangana government for the benefit of the financially weaker section. In this scheme, the people who do not have a home of their own can be provided with one free of cost. It will be a 2 BHK house.
The sanction list is provided by the government of Telangana for the people so that they can check their names on the list. Also, they can check for other updates and important details regarding this context.
The eligible beneficiaries will get two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen, and two bathrooms (2BHK) etc. in the houses received through this.
Yes, the citizens applying should not have any kind of house in their name. Also, they should not own a plot of land anywhere in Telangana. They should be permanent residents of the state.