Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Form, Eligiblity & Status Check, How to Apply for Telangana Double Bedroom Scheme, Beneficiary List District Wise at 2bhk.telangana.gov.in
The state government of Telangana launched the “Dignity Housing Scheme,” also known as the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme, in 2015 to address the housing needs of the underprivileged sections of society. The project initially ran into several roadblocks, but it eventually gained momentum and is now anticipated to accommodate 5.72 lakh low-income households in the state by 2024. On the official website, 2bhk.telangana.gov.in, all recipients who wish to obtain a two-bedroom home in the TS state may submit an online application and register for the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme. Read below to get all the details regarding the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme like highlights, objectives, Services Offered, Pricing Units, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and much more
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
The Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme was launched by the Telangana government, and introduced by K Chandrasekhar Rao, in October 2015. The state’s homeless and low-income families will eventually receive two-bedroom homes through the government’s two-bedroom housing program. Each house will have two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms (2 BHK). The center and other state governments give subsidized housing to the economically disadvantaged sections as well. 2.80 lakh homes are being built by the housing department.
The price of a unit under the 2BHK plan is approximately Rs 5.30 lakhs. The state would be required to contribute Rs 3.80 lakhs per unit after adjusting for PMAY funding. Telangana hopes to raise Rs 2,500 crore from the Housing and Urban Development Corporation (Hudco), Rs 1,365 crore from the PMAY funding, and Rs 185 crore from state income. The state government has already invested Rs 6,972 crores in the 2BHK program. The program’s overall developed space is 7 lakh square feet.
Telangana Minority Loan Scheme
TS Double Bedroom Housing Scheme Highlights
|Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Telangana|
|Introduced by||K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Objective||To offer affordable 2BHK homes to those who meet the requirements.|
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Objective
To provide the underprivileged in Telangana dignity by offering 100% subsidized accommodation, the government created the double-bedroom housing project in October 2015. Under this innovative program, there is no recipient contribution. The 2BHK house helped shield recipients from debt traps, which were common in rural areas where they completely depend on seasonal conditions for their income.
Services Offered by the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The two-bedroom, two-bath, hallway, kitchen, and two lofts for storage would be found in the 430 square foot carpeted flats. Interior roadways, sewage fittings, and connections for electricity and water are examples of additional amenities.
2BHK Scheme Pricing Units
The cost of the entire unit is higher because the state government is also considering the development of essential infrastructure (inclusive of infrastructure). The estimated total cost of the project is Rs 18,000 crores, of which Rs 3,230 crore has already received approval. It has also been requested that the center helps with infrastructure development. Basic infrastructure will also be taken care of, such as water supply lines, electrical lines, approach and internal roads, drainage and sewerage lines, etc. In addition, the state administration requested that power connections be made available through the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya. Beneficiaries will pay significantly cheaper electricity bills if the center complies.
|S. No||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|1||Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|2||Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|3||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The eligibility criteria for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme are as follows:
- A current Food Security Card with the names of the beneficiary and their spouse (in the case of a widow, widower, or physically challenged person) as well as a number is required for the beneficiary family to qualify as a BPL household.
- Families living in huts, Katcha houses, or rented homes as well as those without a home
- The following SC/ST/Minorities caste makeup (of available eligible SC/ST/Minorities) will be used to pick beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency, and the district as a whole will maintain this makeup.
- The residence will be approved in the family’s housewife’s name.
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Reservations for the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
These apartments set aside 5% of their total space for handicapped residents. Reservations are also available for additional target groups in metropolitan areas: 17% for SCs, 6% for STs, 12% for minorities, and the remaining 65% for others. In rural areas, 43% of housing units are available to others, 7% are designated for minorities, and 50% are reserved for SC and STs.
2 BHK Housing Scheme Construction Pattern in Telangana
- When determining places for housing developments, the District Collector must select the best government land, if available, that is close to the village or municipality.
- In urban areas, homes must be constructed in a G+ layout. District Collectors/Commissioners of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation will consider the availability of land when determining the number of floors to add.
- In rural locations, independent dwellings must have a 125-square-yard private plot. If the land is restricted, the District Collectors may take G+ 1 house in key Gram Panchayats into account.
- Within a two-kilometer radius of the Mandal headquarters, G.O.Ms. It is acceptable to use Revenue (Asst. POT) Dept. 1493 dt1.12.2007.
- In G+ houses, units must be distributed using lots.
- Families with physical disabilities (PHCs) must be placed on the ground floor.
Design of the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- Each home will have a plinth area of 560 square feet, two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, and two bathrooms with shared toilets (in Rural it includes the area of the staircase and in Urban, it includes the staircase & common area).
- Two lofts are required in every house for storing furniture and other goods.
- The kitchen must have a platform.
- Annexed is a type design for a 2 BHK with 560 square feet of space. In rural areas, toilets may be found inside or outside residences.
- District Collectors may use Swatch Bharat or NREGS funding to construct bathrooms.
According to the official website, stakeholders are eligible for several subsidies. Cement, for example, is offered at a reduced price of Rs 230 per bag. Basic expenses and seigniorage on the sand are also exempt. The earnest money deposit was also decreased from 2.5% to 1%. Additionally, if fly ash is required within 100 kilometers, it is given free of charge. For travel distances of 100 to 300 kilometers, there is a 50% discount available. One year has been added to the formerly two-year defect liability period. Even the steel pricing has altered for all current project-related activity. Money from the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA) and the Swacch Bharat Mission will be utilized to construct toilets as part of the housing scheme.
Application Process for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
To apply for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, download the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme from the official website or get the application form from the nearby MeeSeva center
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- Also mention the name of the housing program that your family member previously used to acquire a home which includes:
- Rajiv Gruha Kalpa (RGK)
- Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY)
- Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH)
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
- After that, attach all the required documents with the application form:
- Passport-sized Photo
- Aadhaar card
- Copies of the Ration Card
- Food Security Card
- BPL card
- ASARA pension card
- Finally submit the application form to your nearest MeeSeva facility or the district’s Gram Sabha
Procedure to Track Application Status of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
To track the application status of the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Telangana 2BHK housing scheme
- The homepage will display on the screen
- Click on the Beneficiary Search option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter the Beneficiary Id and click on the Search button
- Otherwise, select the district, Mandal, village, and castes and click on the Go button
Please feel free to contact at the following information if you have any additional questions about the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme:
- Contact number: 040-23225018
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org