6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form: – Six different guarantee schemes are introduced by the chief minister of Telangana Revant Reddy for the people of Telangana. Any citizen of Telangana State could download the 6 Guarantee Scheme Application Form to apply for this scheme. Citizens can download the 6 Guarantee Scheme Application Form to apply for six different guarantee schemes from the official website of this scheme. These schemes are launched to assist the state of Telangana’s economically precarious citizens. This 6 Guarantee Sheme states that this scheme is restricted only to the Telangana state’s permanent inhabitants. Read this article to check the Praja Palana Application form and the detailed information about this scheme like Eligibility, Benefits, Required Documents, How to apply, Contact details, and many more.
Table of Contents
6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form 2024
The Congress government has executed this six-guarantee scheme to give Benefits to the citizens of Telangana state and to raise their standard of living. Every citizen of Telangana may take advantage of these schemes in different ways. To apply for these schemes candidates are required to complete the six guarantee application forms. Applicants can also download six Guarantee Scheme Application Forms from the official website.
The application forms should be filled out properly and submitted to the appropriate authority with all the required information consist of. The main motive of this scheme program is to support financially to the citizens of Telangana so they can keep living in happiness. The applicants are requested to fill out the application form and submit it to the relevant authorities.
Highlights of Telangana 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form 2024
|6 Guarantee Scheme Application Form
|To offer financial assistance
|Telangana State Residents
Praja Palana Application Form Objectives
The Main motive of the Six Guarantee Scheme is to provide complete and proper needs and wants to the people of Telangana state. These efforts will improve the quality of life for people in Telangana who face financial challenges. Applicants can download six guarantee schemes from the official website to apply for this scheme. You can also view the application forms on the official website. Citizens of the Telangana residence are eligible to apply for the six-guarantee program. This program helps the residents of Telangana to lead a normal and happy life.
List of 6 Guarantee Scheme
The list of six guarantee programs is as follows:-
- Mahalakshmi Scheme
- Rythu Bharosa
- Cheyutha Pension
- Gruha Jyothi Yojana
- Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme
- Yuva Vikasam Scheme
Benefits of TS 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
The key benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- Through this scheme the authorities if this scheme will provide financial help to the citizens are chosen for this program.
- The citizens of Telangana will get the opportunity to live a happy life.
- The applicants will receive direct funding in their bank account according to this scheme.
- The ladies of Telangana state will also get financial help who have been selected under the Mahalaxmi initiative.
- Selected ladies will be provided with under the Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme.
- The applicants can download the application form from the official website of the Six Guarantee Scheme.
- The applicants must fill out the form completely & correctly and attach all the necessary documents.
- Applicants for the 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- You should belong to the economically disadvantaged community in the state.
- You must fall under the category of people below the poverty line.
- If you’re a farmer in Telangana, you can apply for the Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- For the Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme, you don’t need to already own a home.
Some of the important documents required for 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
Steps to Download 6 Guarantee Scheme Application Form PDF Online
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Now, you have to click on the option Download 6 Guarantee form.
- Then, a new page will open on your screen with the six-guarantee scheme application form pdf.
- Then, download the PDF form and take out its printout.
- Now, fill out the application form with all the required details.
- After that, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, submit the form to the concerned authorities.
6 Guarantee Scheme Application Form PDF Download – Direct Link
Application Form – Click Here
Steps to Fill Praja Palana Application Form online.
- Firstly, download the Praja Palana Application Form from the official website.
- An application PDF will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the required details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Then, submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
- Candidates can also print out the PDF form.
Process to Submit 6 Guarantee Application Form
To submit the 6 Guarantee Application Form then you have to follow the process mentioned below:-
The first step is to download the Application Form
Download the 6 Guarantee Application form pdf take a printout of it and cleanly fill out the application form. Then fill in all apply details according to your Documents.
Second Step to Attach the Required Documents
Now in the next step attach all the required documents such as an Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, Income Certificate, Bank Account Passbook, and Ration card photocopy in a significant manner.
Third Step to Find the Nearest Counter Location
At the end of submission of the application form, you have to search your nearest counters which are located at approximately 600 locations in the Hyderabad District.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form, you can contact us at the below-given details:
Office Helpline Numbers: 040-23452933, 23455205, 23456698
Office Fax Number: 2345249
Residence Number: 040-23410888, 23410333, 23410666
Residence Fax Number: 23410555