Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme :- The Telangana Congress Party issues six promises to the state’s citizens. Whereby they offer monetary benefits, educational benefits, and so forth. Under the Yuva Vikasam Guarantee Scheme, the Congress Party intends to establish international schools in each Mandal of Telangana to provide better education. You will learn everything there is to know about the Yuva Vikasam Scheme today, including how to apply, download Vidya Bharosa Card, and what the eligibility requirements are. And additional information as well.
Table of Contents
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme 2024
Similar to Telangana’s Mahalakshmi Scheme, the Congress Party’s pre-election promise is called the Yuva Vikasam Scheme. The Vidya Bharosa Card, valued at five lakh rupees, is given to eligible students under this scheme. It implies that students can use this Bharosa Card Amount to receive benefits if they are unable to pay their tuition or any other educational requirements. Not only that, but they also built international schools in each Mandal of Telangana, offering students the greatest possible education. This indicates that the beneficiaries of this government program are Telangana students.
Key Highlights Of Vidya Bharosa Card Scheme 2024
|Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme
|Providing bharosa card
|Bharosa card amount
Objective Of Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme
Students who were previously unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints are now able to easily complete any course or higher education without worrying about their financial situation. Because they can conveniently pay their tuition fees with the Telangana Vidya Bharosa Card. The goal of the Telangana Congress Party is to give middle-class families access to hassle-free education.
Benefits Of Yuva Vikasam Scheme Telangana
- Every Mandal in Telangana will have an international school opened.
- Because of this, middle class students who attend international schools also receive superior instruction.
- The Telangana Congress Party offers eligible students a Bharosa Card, valued at Rs 5 lakh.
- Students can pay for their education—that is, their college or school fees—with the Vidya Bharosa Card.
Eligibility Criteria For Vidya Bharosa Card
- The applicant must be a Telangana permanent resident in order to be considered.
- The Yuva Vikasam Yojana’s benefits are exclusively available to students.
- Despite the poor financial conditions, all students are qualified.
- The Congress party will reveal additional criteria in the future.
Documents Required to Apply
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Educational Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
How To Apply Online For Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme
You will need to wait a short while to apply online for Telangana’s Yuva Vikasam Scheme, also known as the Bharosa Card. Since this is a pre-poll pledge, the plan will only be implemented if the Congress Party wins the 2023 assembly elections. The election’s results will be made public on December 3, 2023. You must therefore wait until that time. After that, we will update this page for you whenever the Congress party releases additional registration-related information.