NUA Odisha Scheme:- NUA stands for Nutana Unnata Abhilasha. Under this Government will spend about Rs 385 crore for the course of the next 3 years by skilling one lakh youngsters in the state. This scheme is one of the 19 proposals approved by the Odisha Cabinet, with a budget of Rs 385 crore, which aims to teach one lakh young people annually over the following three years. Read the article below to know more about Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme.
Table of Contents
NUA Odisha Scheme 2024
This scheme is all about providing skill training to the youths. As we have already mentioned above NUA stands for Nutana Unnata Abhilasha. Under this Nutana Unnata Abhilasha, the Odisha State Government will provide training to one lakh Youths every year for up to 3 years. The main objective of this scheme is to avoid the skill gap in the utilization of new technologies in traditional sectors like Agriculture, Handloom, and Handicrafts.
NUA Odisha scheme will be implemented in all districts of the state. This scheme will empower the Youth of Odisha by providing them with Skilling, re-skilling, and upskilling opportunities through Skilling institutions like ITI, Polytechnic, and Government Skilling Institutions. This New Developed Aspirational Scheme is helpful to modern industries to fill the vacancy of skilled youth.
Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Details Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|NUA Odisha Scheme
|NUA full form
|Nutana Unnata Abhilasha
|Annual budget launching
|11th August 2023
|Skilling,reskilling and upskilling of youth
|Youth of the state
|No. Of beneficiaries
|1 lakh per year
Objective of NUA Odisha Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide opportunities for training, retraining, and upskilling to the youngsters of the state. These skills will be provided through the skill development and technical education department’s skilling institutions like ITI and Polytechnic. This scheme will provide better livelihood to youngsters.
Features of NUA Odisha Scheme
- The Odisha plan will spend Rs 385 crore over the next three years to train 100,000 youths annually in the state.
- The program will be implemented in all 30 districts, and opportunities for skilling, reskilling, and up-skilling will be made available through educational institutions, government skilling institutions, MSME, agricultural, and craft clusters, as well as skilling institutions run by the SD & TE Department (ITI, Polytechnic, etc.).
- By providing top-notch training, building industry connections, and increasing employability skills, the program will attempt to alleviate the lack of trained Human Resources in rising trades.
- Additionally, it will aid in closing the skills gap in the application of modern technology in traditional sectors (agricultural, crafts, and looming). According to Jena, the program would be implemented in all 30 of the state’s districts.
- Modern training facilities, well-equipped labs, and a robust skilling ecosystem will all help to further build the Skilled-in-Odisha brand.
Benefits of Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme
- Skilling Youth:- This NUA Scheme of Odisha State can provide training to the youth which is why they are trained and get knowledge of new technologies.
- No. Of Youths:- Through this scheme every year 1 lakh Youth will be eligible to get the benefits of learning new skills.
- New Emerging Technologies:- Now in every sector new technologies are invented. Even then traditional sectors are not able to adopt this. That’s why this new generation is helping to achieve new goals in traditional sectors of business through new skills.
- Decreasing Unemployment Rate:- Through Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana, as many as possible youths will get training that’s why they help you to decrease the unemployment rate in the state.
- Skilling, re-skilling, and upskilling:- It means every youth already knows about any sector but they need to get more knowledge of emerging technologies than is possible through this scheme.
- NUA Budget: The state Government Allocates 385 crore rupees for the scheme. That’s why every eligible youth will get proper training under the scheme for a particular sector.
- NUA Areas:- This scheme will provide training in such areas as Data Science, AI, Cloud Computing, 3D Printing Augmented Reality, etc.
- Skilling Institutions:- Under this scheme state government allow those institutions that are reputed and provide better Skilling Programmes on a framework-based approach.
Eligibility Criteria for NUA Odisha Scheme
- Only youth of the state are eligible for this scheme.
- Those who are interested in new skills are eligible for the scheme.
- Both Boys and Girls are eligible under the NUA Scheme.
Documents Required to Apply
- Aadhar card
- All the certificates of education
- Age proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Passport Size Photograph
NUA Odisha Scheme Application Procedure
The scheme is recently launched by the govt of Odisha, so there is no official application process revealed. As soon as the government provides any additional information about this scheme, we will update you through this article.