Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme:- Telangana government always put efforts into the welfare of the people. So, the state government also started a scheme that will provide Rs.1 lakh financial assistance to people of backward classes (BCs) and vocational castes who are engaged in traditional occupations. It is a good step to support and empower these communities. The amount will help people improve their skills, invest in their businesses, or address any other financial needs. The scheme aims to uplift artisans and vocational communities belonging to backward classes. Further information related to BC 1 Lakh Scheme in Telangana are mentioned below in this article.
Table of Contents
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
It will help to empower artisans and individuals from backward classes. Through this scheme, the livelihoods of their craftsmanship, and strengthening their businesses will be enhanced. The allotted funds can be used to purchase tools, equipment, and raw materials that are needed for particular occupations like handicrafts. The scheme will help to strengthen the socio-economic status of backward classes by encouraging their artistic talents, preserving traditional skills, and creating sustainable livelihood opportunities. The scheme recognizes the importance of traditional occupations and tries to uplift those engaged in many traditional crafts and vocations.
Details of BC 1 Lakh Scheme in Telangana
|Name of the article||Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Aim||To provide 1 lakh financial assistance to people of backward classes (BCs) and vocational castes.|
|Registration Period||06-06-2023 to 20-06-2023|
Objective of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
The scheme aims to promote economic empowerment among backward classes engaged in traditional occupations. By providing financial assistance, the scheme helps individuals improve their businesses, upgrade their tools and equipment, procure raw materials, and expand their market reach. This support enables them to enhance their income, generate sustainable livelihoods, and improve their economic well-being. It will- empower individuals from BC communities by supporting their economic and educational aspirations.
Benefits of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
- The scheme aims to empower individuals and promote their socio-economic development.
- It will provide a one-time financial assistance amount of Rs. 1 lakh to eligible beneficiaries. This financial aid can be utilized for many purposes like starting a business, expanding an existing enterprise, investing in education, procuring raw materials, upgrading tools and equipment, or meeting other financial requirements.
- The scheme encourages entrepreneurship among BC individuals by providing them with financial support. This assistance helps aspiring entrepreneurs establish their own businesses and becomeself-employed.
- It promotes self-reliance, generates employment opportunities, and contributes to economic growth within the BC communities.
- This initiative will help to promote economic empowerment among BC individuals by providing them with the necessary financial resources. This empowers beneficiaries to invest in their businesses, upgrade their infrastructure, and expand their market reach.
- It enables them to improve their income and living standards, reducing economic disparities and promoting inclusive growth.
- The scheme aims to uplift their social status. It helps create a more equitable society by providing opportunities for BC communities to overcome social and economic barriers. They will take part actively in the socio-economic development of the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
- It is necessary for an individual to be from Telangana state.
- An applicant should belongto a backward class (BC) vocational community.
- The age of the individual should be between 18-55 years.
- Make sure an annual income should not be more than Rs.2 lakh.
- One member from family will get the benefits of the scheme.
- The beneficiaries can choose the equipment and place of purchase by his own.
Traditional Occupations Allowed for Financial Assistance
- Nayee Brahmin
- Sagara Uppara
- Kummari / Shalivahana
- Vadla or Vadra or Vadrangi & Silpis
- Krishna Balija Poosala
Important Documents for TS BC 1 lakh Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Food security card
- Proof of income
- Proof of occupation
- A certificate from the Mandal Revenue Officer stating that the individual should be a member of the BC community.
Procedure to Apply for BC 1 Lakh Scheme in Telangana
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Telangana State Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on “Application Form for Financial Assistance for BC Vocational Communities Registration Form” on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- After that application form will open on this new page.
- Fill in the application form by entering your Address Details, Applicant Details, and Sector Details.
- Then you have to upload Beneficiary Photo.
- Next, Check mark “Self Declaration” and then click on the “Preview” option on the screen.
- Make sure you, check all the details.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.